Its a Demand!

The crown prince demanded for the marriage. Shana being all dumbfounded just stared at him blankly.

"Hey... what happened? Are you so much shocked of happiness that you can't utter a single word?!" The prince chuckled by drawing his face closer to her.

Shana got startled and tried pushing him but it was then when she realised that his chest was too tough and strong. On this realisation she blushed hard and hid her face. She slowly whispered,"Sh-Shehezade... you are the next emporer... please don't force me!! I hate it like this!!"

Ali's eyes wide open... he could never believe a girl rejected him! May be for the first time but it was something he never expected this... but suddenly that blank surprised face crumpled into a sly smile.

"Woww! That was just amazing!" The crown prince rejoiced with a high voice!

"W-what?! Pardon?"

"You don't like this right???... ok I'll not force you but you can't escape too! I'll make you mine... actually I'll make you fall for me" he grined and released Shana.

Shana being still confused just nodded and ran away quickly. She ran as fast as she could! Her cheeks full of embarrassment... she didn't know what was happening and why it was happening.

She threw herself on the bed. Her heart was racing like anything but not because of the fact that the prince jeld her so close but because of the fact that when she tried pushing his chest she could here the prince's heart was also pounding hard!

She burried her face in the pillow and tried to calm her down. Then Shehnuba came running and said,"Shana! Shana! Where are you dear? I know you are afraid of what happened now!"

Shana peeked from the side. Then sat up on the bed and lowered her gaze and slowly whispered,"...Sorry..."

"Oh no no no! Dear why are you sorry!? Don't be I know its not your fault at all.." said Shehnuba by placing a gentle kiss on her forhead and hugged her tight.

"Chachi what should I do..?"

"Don't marry him... Shehzade Ali is only doing it for fun. He will eventually lose interest in you... but..."

"But?"

"But its strange that he actually proposed someone to marry... like he always just play around but he agreed and announced it to give you the first wife's title..."

"Most of the time it is seen that crown princes has already got a fiancee and she is the main wife and the future queen... so... does he has also got one?"

"Umm... that none of us actually know..."

Shana lowered her gaze and said,"Umm... is there any chance that Ali Sahab... has got any feelings for me?"

Shehnuba kept quite for a while and spoke,"... beti its just that... the place we are residing now... is just a harem. No one loves anyone here, its just the responsibilities and posts that matter... but except one... the first prince."

Shana stayed quite as if something was really disappointed within her.

"Go freshen up, then eat something and take rest... the first few days will be really chaotic for you."

Shana nodded and Shehnuba took her leave. She laid on the bed thinking about the past few days, how things took such a sharp change. She sighed and before she knew herself she had fallen asleep.

It was too late in the night when she woke up. Shana was quite shocked to see she had slept for so long. She hurriedly got up and untied her hair and started to take off her jewels.

Suddenly a cold breeze entered the room through the open balcony. All the candles lit off except the one she guarded with her hand. The room was so dark that nothing could be seen. But she heard a some sound in the balcony. She steadily tip toed towards it... a bit scared and curios.

She passed through the huge muslin silk screens and got all shocked!

To her surprise a very musculine man was standing there. The same physique, the same height, the same lean body... it was no doubt but Ali Sahab.

Shana was almost going to scream but he put her large hand over her mouth and whispered,"Shhhhh! Keep quite! Don't make any sound or else I'll carry you now and marry you!!"

Shana's eyes grew wide and she nodded. Ali Sahab was standing so close to her that it was the first time she noticed that her eyes were beautiful. The candle she held in her hand it lit one side of his face and the other side was brighten by the moon light.

So almost got lost into this dirty brown tinched green eyes, those strong jaws and that deep breathes he was taking probably due to climbing up to her balcony. But Shana came back to her senses and asked him to leave her.

Somehow the prince moved away obediently and shana came back into the room. She was sitting infront of the mirror undoing her earrings. The Shehzade suddenly came from behind and gestured her to be silent.

He slowly moved her thick black hairs from her back and that small touch of bare skin gave her a spark of electricity. She wanted to protest but somehow couldn't... he then slowly helped her remove the necklace. Then looked at her reflection in the mirror and whispered in her ears,"You make my heart race like a forest fire... it is just increasing and increasing there's no end to it..." and placed a kiss on her ear.

Her ears were burning by that kiss... and she couldn't utter anything. Everything felt so weird, her head was spinning and Ali Sahab by realising her condition brought his face closer to her.

Shana closed her eyes in nervousness but he just said,"Remember its my demand..." and left just by saying this.

After he left Shana covered her face and whispered to herself,"...Yes I know its his demand..."

To be continued...