Wreak Havoc

✍🏾𝓤𝓹𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭𝓾𝓵𝓮✍🏾
Monday Hectic and Chaos, and Her Wolf
Tuesday Inseparable
Wednesday Dying Under a Gun
Thursday Tears of a Ghost
Friday Mayhem/ Foreign Love
Saturday Smooth Criminal / readers choice to what book
Sunday A teachers Lust, and A war with the Devil

Please excuse all errors. Vote and Comment and I'll publish my book a lot more get what you give my people.

May 27, 2018
6:19 p.m.

ARIYAH POV:

I was now laying on the bed with 4 people looking at me.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

I didn't put the black jumpsuit on yet I wanted to wait it out.

I looked two see 2 guy and two girls. They all were in black jumpsuit.

"So this is the little grey that beat up that group," one of the guys said.

"I do have a name," I said not even looking at me.

"Just because you beat them doesn't mean you're somebody," one of the girls said.

"I run this jail alright your going to listen to what I say," the guy who was in the back.

"Nice to know now get out I'm trying to think and I can't do that with you yapping," I said no looking at them.

"Lets give her a welcome," he said and one of the girls grabbed my leg about to pull me off the bed.

I kicked in the face with my other foot.

"There is an advantage at being on the top bunk it's easier to access to the face," I said then got down.

"Now about this welcome," I said then tackled the guy in front of me.

I really have to fight my hardest or I will get my ass handed to me.

It has been a long time since I fought with my fist. I mean I got used to shooting.

"Fuck," I said when I missed a hit making me hit the wall.

I shook my hand once.

"I see you took Donny down," the guy said.

I looked at the guy name Donny. He was knocked out.

"Damn that was no fun it was to quick," I said.

He snapped his fingers and both girls came at me. I just noticed they were twins and I knew they fought together multiple times by the looks of it.

The girl with the bloody nose swung making me duck. The other one took the time to swipe my leg making me fall.

I smirked.

"Twins I really do love twins," I said then got up quick as one of them tried to stomp on my head.

I kicked one on the knee my hardest and she fell forward on her face hard.