Changkyun Smut Chapter

Part two for- Changyunsbabygirl 💕
_______________________________________

Written by~ _kaimikaze

⚠️Warning⚠️ 18+ but then again I'm not your mom so 🤷‍♀️
_______________________________________

Changkyun kicked the door to their shared bedroom open dropping Ashley onto the bed. He connected their lips in open mouth kisses, their tongues dancing. Buttons were torn from their shirts as the unnecessary material was thrown to the floor.

"Changkyun~" she moaned as his hot lips travelled down her neck sucking a trail of love bites, her fingers curling into his hair. "Changkyunn~ Just fuck me"

"Eager huh?" he smirked unclasping her bra, discarding it too and sliding her leggings off. His rough hands caressing her soft skin in a gentle yet demanding way. "So wet for me already baby?" Changkyun hummed taking in the sight of his girl so desperate for him.

He kissed her breasts, snaking one hand under the cotton of her undies where she was most sensitive. Moaning, her breath heavy and shallow "Changkyun-"

He pressed a finger past her entrance enjoying the dirty whine she let through her lips. Adding another finger slowly pumping in and out, Ashley's hips moving back against his fingers. Her hands fisting the sheets, skin glistening with sweat.

Changkyun unbuckled his jeans pulling them and his boxers off in one go. He hovered over her connecting their lips in a groan as his hips rocked forcefully into her. Ashley let out the most beautiful moan Changkyun had ever heard, her nails digging into his back and her legs wrapping tightly around him.

He pulled back and thrust into her again, this time faster setting a steady pace. Lewd moans fell from Ashley's lips, unhushed

"Fuck~ harder-" she gasped screwing her eyes shut in pleasure. He did as she asked moving his hips faster and faster "Ch-changkyun nhnn~ right there" she gasped. Changkyun angled himself so he could hit her sweet spot again and again.

"Mnhn~ I'm going to-"

"Go ahead baby" Changkyun grunted, he was close too. He felt Ashley's whole body tense, moaning loudly, her head thrown back in pleasure, tears dripping down her cheeks and his back at mercy of her death grip. He slowed down a bit, letting her ride out her high.

But now it was his turn.

He went faster, harder, at a pace he liked. Seeing Ashley so undone made the knot in his stomach tighten, he sped up his movements, thrusting harder and harder until the knot gave way and he came with a loud groan.

Changkyun laid on the bed beside Ashley, his back stinging, allowing her to wrap herself around him. They laid in silence for a few minutes catching their breath.

"Hey did you.. use a condom?" she asked. Changkyun gulped.

"Shit babe, I'm so sorry, I totally forgot,"

"Fuck it. How about round two?"

 How about round two?"