Chapter 3

Tw- self harm
Virgil sighed, he wasn't little at the moment and he had just summoned some razors. He grabbed it and dug into his skin, beads of red appearing soon after. Slice after slice, cut after cut. He got to 13 before he had lost count.
Soon after he finished he started to slip into little space, and cried at his actions. "Daddy!" He yelled and ran across the house. He hadn't pulled down his sleeves or anything, so anyone could see him.
"Virgil I'm busy" Logan said not looking up.
"Daddy I Sorry. I did bad." Virgil whimpered.
Logan sighed and looked at Virgil, he had probably spilt milk again.
Logan's eyes widened as he saw the droplets of blood coming from his baby boys arms.
"I'm sorry daddy. I didn't mean to. I just, I wanted, I don't know." Virgil struggled to stay even slightly big.
"What the fuck Virgil!! I left you for half an hour! You can't even stay together for that long?!" Logan was pissed, but he didn't understand why. Something was making him that way.
Virgil started sobbing and he ran to Patton's room, where he couldn't find Patton. He ran to Romans room and couldn't find Roman. Soon he went downstairs, carefully as the stairs were near the door.
"'Oman? 'Atton?" Virgil said and walked around. Soon he found Patton and jumped into Pattons arms. "Daddy yelled at me. I fucked up." He knew not to say a swear, and started panicking after. "Sowy 'atton, I dint mean to! I sowy, don be mad. Pease don yell." Virgil had fear in his eyes. Patton felt mad, but not at the boy. At Logan. Patton went to find Roman, who was in the kitchen.
"Daddy yelled at me. He got mad cause I cut when I was big. I dint mean to. I dint wan to. Jus happen." Virgil explained to both.
Roman looked at Patton. They wordlessly agreed Patton would go up there and Roman would watch the small boy.
"Want to watch a movie with me little one? I can get you a sippy and a paci. Does that sound good?" Roman asked as Patton left. He picked up the little who nodded yes and Roman quickly grabbed an already made sippy cup of water. He also grabbed a paci that was kept in a drawer.
Virgil was in tears but soon the movie, pacifier, and Romans cuddles, soon joined by Patton, calmed him down enough to the point where he was completely in little space. An innocent mind.