Q&A answers!

First off, thank you all for commenting with questions and suggestions in the previous chapter!
I never expected this to get so popular so I want to thank you all for that too! <3

It will be poly, itll start in a bit after I fix what ive done-

I will be doing little Patton due to request, but I will be starting another where they are all <3

I'm sorry to the person who wanted little Roman, you are very kind <3

Im doing the <3 to much but I mean it.

Also im making little Jan in this story-

Little Virgil;

Q;Little one do you have a favorite treat that you like to have ?

A; Virgil; Treat? Like Candy or sweets? Either way I like ice cream! Oreo ice cream the bestest!

Q;If you have more then one, What is your favourite stuffie

A; Virgil; I has lots! N Violet!

Q;What is your favorite toy, movie, and show? Also here is some love for you!!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

A; Virgil; I like the blocks when m bigger den I like my stuffies when smaller! And nightmare before Christmas! Also tanks for the love!

Q;Hey there little one! What's your most favouritest thing everyone got you when they went shopping? And I must say.. You👏 Are👏 So👏 Adorable👏

A; Virgil; Uh uh- I like da pacis n stuffies. Stuffies bestest! N tank youu

Q;How many stuffies do you have? Which one is your favorite?

A; Virgil; I has lots- n lots n lots n lots! Violet my favorite tho!

A; Logan; he has upwards of 100, hes spoiled. 

Q;I have 2 question for little Virgil 1 what is your favorite thing to do with your caregiver's? and 2 what is your favorite stuffed animal?

A; Virgil; I like cuddles n stuffs. N Violet! She pretty

Virgil;

Q;How did you feel when you knew depending on head space you needed stuff exactly for that head space

A; Virgil; I- Uh- im not sure? Im almost always anxious so sometimes that confuses me.

Q;Hope I don't upset you, but... Why do you cut yourself? Don't you know it's bad for you?

A; Virgil; I don't know sometimes, habit I guess. But about 2 months ago when I wasnt having the best emotions that was how I felt. It felt good, and I had control. I do know its bad and Im trying to stop.

Q;When and how did you find the little community

A; Tumblr. And years ago

Q;How long ago did you find out you're a little? And did you take it well?

A; Years ago, couldnt tell you exactly when though. I kinda did, sometimes it was tough.

Logan;

Q;What's your favourite age to take care of little Virgil at? (I didn't word that right I tried)

A; Logan; I know what you mean, and I like all of his ages. The smaller he is the less verbal he is, which concerns me when i need to know if something is wrong. The bigger he is the more active, but only slightly. Hes a tired baby.

Roman;

Q;What was your first thought of Virgil when you saw him as a little?

A; Roman; If im honest it was "What the fuck-" But soon I realized and I was accepting.

Patton;

Q;Did you like it when Virgil called you Papa?

A; Patton; Yes, but I don't think its good for Logan and him. I love them both to death, but I'm scared for them. I felt pride I guess, never thought id be a good caregiver. Or a caregiver at all. I mean, a father one. Even though I'm the dad.

All;

Q;Did y'all know you guys are fluffin adorable?

A; Patton; hecc yeah I do!

A; Logan; Thank you. 

A; Roman; Yep ((He says while staring in a mirror))

A; Virgil; I- Thanks.

Q;question for all? are there any rules yet, or do you have any ideas for the rules???

A; Patton; There aren't any rules, but with the situation going on we cant make any.

A; Logan; I don't think Virgil needs rules, like I said earlier hes fairly calm.

A; Roman; No rules, and not my place to make them alone.

A; Virgil; Nope, I'm a free baby.

Q;Does Roman, Logan and Patton let deceit and remus get near virgil both little and normal.

A; Patton; Deceit, no, Remus, no

A; Logan; No.

A; Roman; I would never.

A; Virgil; They don't know-

Meeeee;

Q;You don't have to answer this but are you a little too? (I'm sorry if this is too personal!) Also! Did you know you're a great writer? Cause you are uwu

A; Yes I am! And I dont agree that Im a great writer, but Im getting better.

They are still open and if I get alot more ill do another chapter (Ill reply to comments from now on))