Picking Fight

The club was noisy. As always.
You and your friends just arrived and were lucky enough to get a good spot out of the place.
You look around to the familiar surroundings and an evil smile crept on your lips when you felt the sinful atmosphere.

The closed establishment was fully packed again with different breeds.
Vampires, werewolves, demons, and all the other night child like you.

You went back to your drink but was not oblivious to the lingering stares that some of the males gave you. Human males to be exact.

You feel sorry for those pitiful creatures for being too ignorant with their surroundings.
They felt delated for little things they possess, failing to see that they might cause them their very lives if they move by mistake.
A clueless rat leisurely stepping on a field full of landmines.

That's not good girl. Feeling sorry for your food would upset thy stomach. You thought to yourself.

"Yah gongju-nim you never fails to amaze me." Your friend Juna told you.
"We only got here and look, you already now have--- seven meals to feast on." She pauses for a moment to secretly count the men who is visually undressing you.

"Come on Jun it's not like it's new." You gave her a cocky smirk.

"Bet your right." Jina the other twin friend chime in.

The twins are vampires and you on the other hand is a Succubus.
You came from a rather well respected family in your race and sometimes called gongju-nim(princess) by your friends for fun.
It was annoying but just let it slide since your irritation would just fall from deaf ears considering the type of friends you have.

"So, who's the meal now?" Jina asked.

"I don't know. The ones who fantasize about me on their way to sleep, like the usual I guess?" You shrug answering.

"Wahh, and I think that means all seven of them. What a glutton. How does it even work?" Juna says her accusation and confusion.

"You call yourself my friend, but you know nothing?" You round your eyes like you were surprised but not the very least.
You were just teasing.

"Hello? We have different nightly activities if I remind you. And it's not like I fuck my food on their sleep."

"Excuse me lady bat. Don't say it like there is any physical contact okay? My succubus spirit form enters their wet dreams and consume some of their life forces. And it's not like I can help it when they think about me. Nor it was my fault that we feed that way." You said informing her.

"Ohh so that's how it works." The voice who talked behind you was not unknown nor uninvited.

"Oh, hey Jong In oppa. Glad you made it." Jina excitingly hugged her older brother, followed by Juna.

"That answers a lot. I was actually wondering how that works."

"You my friends needs some get-to-know-Y/N-well session." And place the glass of liquor on your lips to sip on.

"But you don't actually kill them, right?" The fairy Bacon who sneakily wrap his arm around your shoulder said in amusement.

"Yeah Bacon, we don't need to kill to eat. Me on the least never killed before but I might soon. If someone don't keep their arms to themselves."
I slowly looked at him and that made him retreat his limbs.

"Does that work the same way with you too Chanyeol?" Suho asked to the person behind you.

You froze for a moment and quickly consealed it from the others. You didn't expect him to be there.
Well, maybe a little. His presence is always present inside the bar since he never strays off away from this kind of places but behind you?
No not the slightest.