I did it better

You came home early in the morning.
Still on your last night's get up.

The sun has already rose up and you are pretty sure that everyone in your household is up too.
You are just hoping they would not spot you but the clicking of your favorite heels on the tiled floor made your sneaking futile.

Just when you pass through the front door and to the stairs, your mom's head pop out from the kitchen door.

"Dear? Is that you? Where have you been? I thought you would be home early this dawn." She asked concerned.

"Uhm..." Your head began to race to find for any excuse.
"Well it was raining heavily last night so I just stayed over at the Kim's house." You hurriedly added.

Your mom nodded but then her expression change.
She stares at you for a moment.

"Did something happ---" She began to ask again but the sudden voice of your father interrupted her.

"Stop that yeobo. Your daughter is all grown up now and besides you already got your answer." He said as he descends on the stairs.

You gave him a confusing look which he only replied with a smile.

Your mother chuckle on the statement. "Well you're right."

This is really confusing you. You look between your mom and dad but if they really mean anything, surely you are not getting it.
They were only smiling at you.

"Anyway, good morning sweetheart." Your father gave your temple a quick peck.

"Morning dad." You replied at him.

"Why don't you change your clothes now and join us for breakfast?" Your mom commented.

"Yeah. Just gonna take a quick shower. I'll be down in a moment."

You excused yourself and hurriedly went to your bedroom. Though you really don't get what your parent meant, you decided to shrug the matter off.
You began to undress as you walk into the bathroom. Locking the door to have some privacy.
You turn the shower on and let yourself get wet.

The warm water was relaxing that it made you moan.
Just when your body starts to welcome the soothing feeling, your memory start to wonder back to what happened this morning.

Flashback

You open your eyes from deep slumber only to find yourself in unfamiliar place.
This surely wasn't your room.
You almost squeal when you felt a strong arm snaked around your waist pulling you closer to the owner.
The warm contact on your back made you look at the person who is spooning you.

You were greeted by the sleeping face of Park Chanyeol.
And that did the trick. Everything came crashing inside your head that you could not stop but to mouth 'Oh My God'.

You still cannot believe that you really did sleep with him. The Park fucking Chanyeol that you hated for years.
What was wrong with you? You surely don't know.
But to be purely fair and honest, the night with him was very hot and satisfying. Still, you will never tell him that.

You turn your body to face Chanyeol and just stared at his face. The way his lips part as he was peacefully sleeping made you chuckle.
Who could have thought that he can be so cute looking like this?

You trace his eyebrow, then his nose down to his lips with your finger tips.
It made you smile. He was so beautiful.

The sudden realization made your eyes go wide.

What the hell am I doing?! You scream inside your head.

I need to get out of here before he wakes up. I don't know what kind of face I'm going to show him after what happened.