Final Round

Chanyeol don't do things halfheartedly, you're sure of that. Especially right now that he's proving it.
The way he rams his thing inside you made you trash on the bed.
The gentle rhythm he was maintaining before was long gone. But it didn't bother you.

"God..." You moan then bit your lips while he let out a shaky breath.

You regretted looking up to Chanyeol's face. The view itself almost made you cum on the spot.
His eyes were close and his brow was frowning in pure concentration. His face construct in pleasure.
His fringes were stuck on his wet forehead as sweats deliciously role down on his neck.

Euphoric cries spilled out of your mouth when he hit your G-spot.
You close your eyes tightly as your moans became louder. Your nails raking over his muscular biceps.

When you open your eyes again your breath hitch when you saw how Chanyeol had open his eyes and decided to stare at you.
You suddenly felt ashamed and conscious of how your face probably looked at the moment.

Your arm flew to cover your face. "S-Stop. Staring. You I-idiot." You said between breaths.

Chanyeol only chuckled on the sudden reaction. "What is this? Is our gongju-nim being bashful?"

"I'm not." You glare at him with your arm still covering your face, making him laugh again.

Chanyeol dip down to give your a neck a suck before proceeding to your ear to whisper.
"Stop hiding your reactions already. I love watching your sex-face." He said while slowly pulling your arm away from your face and you let him.

He suddenly snap his dick so forcefully that you arch your back from the pleasure. It felt like the shock went all the way to the back of your throat.
He did this again and again that you have to hold Chanyeol for dear life.

You can tell that you're almost there. Your mind was warning you not to give in but with the feeling he's giving you, you don't care anymore.
You just want him.

"Look at me." He ordered you and you could do nothing but comply.
"I want you to look at me and only me."

You don't know if what he said has double meaning yet you found yourself nodding your head.
Chanyeol lips curve into a smile and kissed you hungrily.

He was looking at you with intense and passionate eyes when he begun to pick up his pace and you stared back.
You stared at him as both of your bodies rock erotically in rhythm.
He looks so beautiful above you.

"Why did I let you slipped away until now?" He suddenly whisper between kisses.
You frown in confusion.

Your approaching orgasm draw you out from the thought and you became a moaning mess.
You can tell that he's getting closer too when his grunts and moans became consant.
His thrust started getting sloppy too and his cock has been pulsing rather strongly inside you. Adding to the pleasure altogether.

Fuck, I can't stop myself anymore. Your own thought of defeat starts to swim inside your head.

And you think Chanyeol knows that too when you saw how he gave you a smirk. He was getting close as well but he won't let himself fail.

"Getting closer are we?" He even manage to blurt out.

"We're on the same boat Yoda." It almost took your all to talk back.

One, two, three and more thrust yet neither of you wants to step back.
You can't think of anything for counter attack and that frustrates you.

You encircle your limbs around Chanyeol and pull his hair bracing yourself from upcoming climax.

"Fuck, CHANYEOL." You moan for the last time. Your voice spilling so beautifully for him.

Chanyeol was caught off guard when you call his name.
It's been years since the last time you called him properly that he even wondered if you already forgotten that noun.
Hearing you roll his name while on the edge of orgasm unleashed his restrain.

"Fuck." He grunted.

You on the other hand climaxed when you felt Chanyeol's hot liquid shoot inside you. It felt incredible.
Both of you rode your orgasm that it left you trembling under him.

Chanyeol came into a stop and layed above you. His now soft cock slipping out from your heat made you moan.

He looked at you and placed a sweet kiss on your lips.
You looked at him with tired eyes and Chanyeol laugh at that. His usual dark brown eyes turn into a crystal blue for a moment. You blink tiredly, were you seeing things now?

You're getting extremely exhausted and you don't know why. Was this how after sex affect someone? You really don't know for sure.

"That was unfair." Chanyeol said, he was still laying on top of you but you didn't bother pointing that out.
He tuck your hair behind your ear and kissed your lips sweetly.

"What is?" You answered back or more like mumbled back. You are getting really sleepy. Like Hell.

"You, calling my name on the last seconds."

You manage a smirk. "I won didn't I?" You're words were hard to understand by now but Chanyeol still got it.

"Hmm, we'll see about that." Smiling again and planting a more passionate kiss on your lips.

What's the meaning of that? Well, whatever. I don't care anymore because I'm so sleepy right now.

"Y/N." Chanyeol called out.

"Hmm?" You answered but you were not able to hear what he said after cause slumber finally consumed you.