Spilling the Bean

Unlike the fast ascend earlier, they descend to the lower floor was much slower this time.
Well, it all because of how you and Chanyeol couldn't keep your hands from each other.

He would stop every now and then, like every one or two steps, just to snake his limbs around you, kiss you and maybe just grin at you.
You've never had this feeling before but you're sure that if your past self can see you right now, she will be vomiting on how touchy and flirty your current self is.

But who cares? At least you don't.
Not when you feel so happy just receiving and owning this love.
You giggled from the thought.

"Who could have thought that I, Chanyeol would make you giggle like this. Never in my wildest dream." He said while leaning onto the railing with his hands on your hips.

"Well, that's your wildest dream? That's kind of unexpected since it's so lame." You smirked at him teasingly.

Chanyeol's eyes roll. "That's not the point." 

You giggle at him again.
"Come on, I'm just teasing you." You said and pull him down the stairs.

You can now see the door leading to the club.

"That was fast." Chanyeol mumble under his breath followed by a light sigh.

You chuckle, at how similar you both think and maybe a tint of gladness that he's feeling the same way you feel.

"Don't be so down Yoda. It's not like we'll not be together."

"Ugh, I thought we're done with that name." He grumbles in disdain but the way his lips curve in mischief contradicts his tone.

"Never told you that." You mocked him.

"And you know, I can't touch you like this inside." He said and snake his arm around you ones again.
"Or kiss you like this inside." He then leans down to feel your lips.

You smile at the kiss. "Yeah. You maybe can't even sit beside me."

"Ugh, what?" He said bewildered. "Then can we not go in?"

"You know we can't do that." You said, caressing his chest then downwards only to stop dangerously close to his manhood. You eye him teasingly.
"They'll be looking for us." You seductively said under your breathe.

Chanyeol's eyes turn dark for a moment before the sudden noise of the door opening snatches both of you away from the lust.

You slide away from him casually and lean on the opposite wall like you're just having a conversation.
A couple walks in while giggling, they spare you a few seconds before ascending the stairs.

The few moments pause calmed down the burning passion that was just about to start.
You look over to Chanyeol, as he pretends to be interested in his phone.

A laugh escapes your lips. "You look hilarious." Is what you told him.

He just glared at you which made you chuckle more.
"Let's go back inside before I lose control and start fucking you against that wall." He said.

"Ohhh, threatening." You squint your eyes and mock him.
"I would like to try that though." You smirk at him and quickly enter the door. Never missing the small 'Damn' Chanyeol had said accompanied by his husky groan.

Teasing him is like your thing now and it seems like it's becoming a habit. Unlucky for him it's leaping into an obsession. You just can't get enough of how adorable he looks.

You didn't wait for Chanyeol to join you, rather you proceeded to the table where your friends are. Acting like nothing has changed.

For the long night of asking, you've finally spotted the round eyes of Do Kyungsoo.