Let the Game Begin

Chanyeol's lips started to move against yours. Licking and sucking every part of your cavern without giving you a chance to breathe.

You needed air but could not pull back as he grabs your nape to keep you in place.

His lips trail down your jawline and into your neck.
Finally giving you the chance to intake air for your almost burning lungs.
But then his lips never left your skin, leaving hot kisses on its wake. Tasting every inch of you.

You're not new to this.
You knew foreplay when you feed on your prey's wet dreams but it's so different in reality.
It feels like your mind is swimming in a erotic whirlpool.
It's disturbingly addictive.

You bit your lower lip, preventing yourself from moaning and Chanyeol doesn't like that.
He suddenly bit on your sweet spot making you gasp then moan when he started to suck at it.

"That's more like it." Chanyeol said.

"Shut the fuck up." You fought the moan and push the snarl out.

"Let's see if you can shut the fuck up, shall we?" He said with his taunting voice.

You can feel him smiling on your skin and that woke you up.
This is not about making love, this is a game. A competition to know who is better between the two of you.

Without hesitation you run your hands on his hair and tug on them deliciously. It did affect him, but he did not give anything away.
And you are not having that.

You slide your hand from his neck to his collar bone teasingly as you grind on him at the same time.
Your movement was slow and careful, angling directly yourself to the length of his hardening member underneath you.

"Hmm shit." Chanyeol moan but pulled it with growl under his breath.

You were too happy on yourself that you can draw this kind of expression out of Chanyeol.

You can feel his hard on under your crotch and honestly you're getting nervous. You can tell that his friend is big and guessing it's still getting bigger.

But your not cowering down now. You have to make him bow down.

You grind again. Feeling the absolute pleasure by just the friction of his member on your heat.
You moan longingly and run your palm over his covered chest. Chanyeol suddenly grab your hip to steady you in place.

"Stop." He said out of breath.

He knew he's screwed when he said that, especially when he heard your seductive chuckle.

"Aww what's this? Having a hard time aren't we?"

"You would be thankful that I stopped you." There is no humor on his words.

And you shiver when you meet his eyes. It looks darker than before. Seriousness, lust and something you cannot pinpoint swim in them.

You scoff taking the threat as a joke. "You don't have to be gentle with me. We're not making love here Yoda. This is all sex."

You felt his eyes turn cold and it made u regret what you said for a moment.

Chanyeol suddenly stood up making you yelp. You wrap your arms over his neck and legs around his waist, holding for dear life.
He on the other hand had his arms over your ass and thigh.

He did not say a word as he went to the bedroom with you still clinging onto him. He shut the door and push you over it painfully.

You almost felt your spine snap.

You let out a squeak scream of pain and then replaced by a gasp when Chanyeol's mouth capture yours again and lick down your jaw.
Biting and sucking on you fair skin living angry marks for everyone to see.