I love you (Chapter 1)

Chapter one:

I opened the front door to the house that Duff and rented together, we have been a couple for 2 years now.

2 years ago he asked me to be his girlfriend, I felt like I was the most happiest girl on the whole planet. I figured out that I'd go home for our anniversary, cause I wanted to surprise him.

I wasn't home cause Duff and I had a lot of fights lately so I stayed at a hotel, mostly during the nights and some days too. But still I missed him so much, I wanted to be able to hug him, feel the strong arm collapsed around my waist.

I had a lot of sleepless nights, cause they were filled about thinking of him, and are useless our fights, why we had them. And then there were his soft lips, the way he loved me, the way he always makes me feel I was home. I didn't want this relationship to break apart, I needed him in my life, I cared about him too much to let him go. So I decided to surprise him, to talk to him, and hopefully make it up.

And there I was, in our home. I looked around, I was happy that nothing has changed, the smell of cigarettes, the alcohol and the smell of roses. He always brought me roses when I was sad or when we were in a fight.

I didn't saw him anywhere in the living room, so I guess that he was still asleep. I quietly walked up the stairs because I did not want to wake him up. I walk through the I corridor, I open the door.

There he lies on the bed, naked with a girl in his arms. My mouth falls open in surprise, the tears begin to come in eyes. I didn't know what to do, the seconds are getting slower and slower.

It feels like hours until I realize what's going on again. I felt angry, so angry, my eyes got wider and a bad mood came up in me. I didn't know what to do and suddenly without realizing it I shout: "You selfish mutherfucker what are you doing don't you have any respect!"

The anger starts to get even bigger when I see him slowly waking up, I don't know what inspires me, but I grab a book somewhere and I throw it with all my strength against his head.

I hit him hard on the side of his head. He looks at me wide awake now, he tries to get up but then he realizes that he is nude and gets down again, staring scared/sorry feeling into my eyes.

The chick next to him wakes up. Duff sees it and you see his look change, from I'm sorry to an angry look. You look back at Duff angrily. Duff says (YN) it's not what you think it is. Then the chick starts talking.

Keep your mouth shut Duff she aint worth it. You become more angry and you start screaming.

"Duff what the fuck is this?!" You try to ask but that fucking whore starts screaming to you.

"Just fucking go away you're useless and he does not even love you! Just go away, let us sleep."

"Keep your fucking filthy mouth shut you whore, how long is this going on." You say, with watery eyes

Duff swallows and looks at me and answers softly with, "4 months."

Then she wraps her hands around duff's neck. You want to cry but you don't because you don't want to cry when "she's" there.

"Okey listen up you fucking asshole I'll return to get my things later." you slam the door shut, you start to cry. You no longer know where to go. You run out of the house and you suddenly know where you are going.