Where do I go? (Chapter 2)

Chapter two:

I ran out of the house and you suddenly know where you are going.

I ran and ran, the tears come back in your eyes, you have never run so fast in your live. The people looked at me like I was running for my life, I didn't blame them cause I was crying hysterical and my makeup was completely run out.

I stopped at a big house, it was the house from Slash. You doubt whether you should do this, you never know what Slash is up to. He can all have chicks in his house or there can be a party going on or he is under the influence of drugs/alcohol.

But you do it anyway, you open the gate, you walk to his front door and you ring the bell. You he's awake so early.

You hear someone put the keys in the front door and turn the key, the door opens and there is Slash in his boxer. I was a complete mess of feelings and makeup so you jump into his arms and the tears start to get worse. I find my head into the crook of his neck while he walks me inside and lays with me down on the couch.

-

I couldn't sleep, so I woke up early. I was reading the newspaper when I suddenly heard the doorbell ring. I thought who rings the bell at 9:00 in the morning?

I didn't rush to open the goddamn door because I was really fucking tired, I put my keys in the door and turned them around. I slam the door open, and there is to my surprise (YN). She looks like a complete mess, but I don't have a chance to look better because before I know she jumps into my arms. Holding me tight.

(YN) and I have been friends for a long time now, but I have never seen her so upset.

She cries while she lies with her head on my shoulder. After a while I carefully lift her up and slam the door shut with my foot.

I lift her to the couch and we lay down on the couch together, we spoon because she's still holding on me.

It feels nice, I've always had a bit of a crush on her but I never flirted with her because I didn't want to ruin our friendship and she has a relationship with Duff. Duff and Y/N were perfect for each other, I know that because they have been through ups and downs but they made it always up.

She is crying on my shoulder, I try to calm her down a little by stroking her back, in a peaceful and slow rhythm.

After a while she looks up at me, we look each other in the eye and then she starts crying again. I feel so guilty somehow, while I haven't even done anything, I don't even know what it's about.

I hear she's trying to say something, but it doesn't work out well because she's still crying. She sniffs her nose, and then she asks me:

"Slash did you know Duff is cheating?"

I honestly knew that he had been cheating for a long time because I have known Duff for too long. But I won't say it, I don't want to hurt her even anymore, I care about her too much to do that.

"Y/N I don't know, he has always told me that he loves you, and I think he really does love you but he is just to stupid to know how to show he loved you."

"Then why is he cheating?"

"I don't know sweetie."

"Slash... ?"

"What would you like to ask baby?"

"Uhm can I maby stay here for a while to think?"

"Always baby."

After those words she puts her head back on my shoulder, she sighs deeply. That's how she falls asleep, she's still holding on to me tightly. A sleeping Y/N looks very cute, it also makes me a bit sleepy. My eyes start to close, and before I realize we are sleeping together on the couch.