This fucking party (Chapter 5)

Chapter 6

Sunday (day of the party)

I'm getting ready for the party upstairs. I hear already lots of people and loud noises, the door opens and Slash comes in.

"Hey honey, are you ready?"

"Almost hold on please." I grab the lipstick and I set the details on my lips again. I it down, I take a look in the mirror for the last time and then I walk to Slash. He wraps an arm around my shoulders while we walk downstairs.

I'm not even a second downstairs when I get greeted by Steven, he is so excited it's so cute. His mouth is all curled up in a huge smile, like always.

"Y/N omg, come here." He gives me a long and warm hug. I smile at him and give a kiss on the drummer's cheeks.

"Congrats on your engagement." Izzy says. I give him a warm smile back.

Then I turn my head towards Slash and I ask, "Slash do you know where Axl is?"

He grabs my waist and pulls me back towards him, he looks around and he says, "I think he isn't here yet, it's something for him to show up late."

I nod, "Slash should we grab a drink?"He doesn't answer but he yells, "Let's get some needed alcohol in our system."

Steven starts walking to the bar, through the already overcrowded living room. We follow him, "What does everyone want to drink?"

-

After a short hour the party was getting so big, everyone wanted to get loose and party all night long.

"Slash, omg look that's David Lee Roth on our fucking couch."

He turned his head and sees him, he's snorting cocaine. "I'm gonna talk to him", I get of my chair and walk up to him. I don't even get the chance to say "Hii". A guy punches in the mirror behind him and the mirror squatters in thousands of pieces over David's head.

Then a guy out of nowhere shouts "Dude what the fuck that's fucking David Lee Roth have some respect!"

The whole room stopped talking and chattering to look at the scene, it's an awkward silence. I take the change and look around, I was getting so catched up with Slash that I didn't notice there were rock bands and stars all over the place, I mean like Whitesnake, Ozzy Osbourne, Alice Cooper, Mötley crüe, Megadeth and many more bands, people and groupies.

He punches the other dude and throws him out of the house. Then David looks up and is like "What's happening?" Lot's off people start laughing and go further with the things they we're busy doing.

Axl arrived in the meanwhile too, he is making out with some girl in the corner of the room. Slash and he hadn't talked for a long time they had a fight.

But the fight keeps me away from seeing Axl, he was my best friend when I had something with Duff but when I got something with Slash I don't see him that often anymore cause they don't like each other anymore like they used too.

I decided to sit down next to David, and he looks at me.

"Want some pretty girl." He smiles at me and makes a line ready to sniff for me. He hands me the dollar, I sniff the cocaine, I stroke my nose a couple times so that there's no white powder visible anymore. I feel the drugs working their magic immediately.

At this point I'm really drunk and really high when I walk up to Axl, "Hey Ax" I say drunk almost tripping over my own feet. Axl stops kissing the girl and turns around he catches me right on time, "Omg hey Y/N it's so nice to finally see you again." He wraps his arms around me, and hugs me tightly.

He sees that I'm really drunk, so he puts an arm around my waist so that I stand up straight. Axl looks worried to the other side of the room, "Hey um Y/N I don't know how to say this but, He pauses for a moment shedders and begins to speak again "Do you guys talked about me?"

I know Slash means a lott to Axl but I know the truth isn't fun, "Axl don't take this too hard but." Then I stop and I look over to the tall blonde that enters the room, I look twice and I can't believe my eyes.