Chapter-1

* Ding dong *

The bell rang as all the students rushed towards their classes.

One particular figure walked slowly as he soon entered his classroom.

He had an average look, with a chocolate brown hair that perfectly went along with his Dark brown eyes.

His posture was hunched over as he walked over to his desk nervously. Carefully avoiding to touch the people that was around him.

His appearance was chubby as he blushed furiously when he suddenly noticed that some of the girls were staring at him.

' Oh Shoot....'

Was all he could think of as he quickly sat down on his seat , which was at the last row.

Wiping his sweat away from his forehead, he soon slowly started to take out his books from his bag.

Meet Hikari Ogashi, your normal everyday student. Everything about him was normal, taking from his looks back to his grades. Everything was surprisingly pretty normal.

But the only thing that was not right about him was that he was fat.

But he didn't cared about his stupid weight.

He was a normal guy who had a normal life , living together along with his single mother. He also has only few friends who were in fact really close with him.

Now taking out the books from his bag, Hikari slowly adjusted himself on his seat.

He could hear some students whispering around him , giving him stares and glares.

Hikari quickly shook his head before opening his book, he felt relieved that he was not sitting at the first row(Hikari is currently sitting at the last row) because if he did , it would have created alot of attention and especially when he squirmed around his seat (due to his weight) it would have been really awkward.

*Badump badump!*

His chest was pounding heavily as he looked down nervously at the floor.

All eyes were fixated upon him which made him extremely uncomfortable.

He nervously gulped as he quickly wiped out his sweat from his forehead.

He didn't really liked the intense stares that were given to him by the people around him.

* Click*

The classroom door suddenly opened as a figure walked in .

" Morning everyone!"

A tall figure stood in front of all the students as he walked in .

It was Daisuke Kobe. Also known as the Prince of the Greenfield High School.

" Kyaaaa!!!"

Girls suddenly screamed as they all ran towards him.

With his absolute good looks and personality and moreover perfect grades . He stood out to be the most perfect among the boys and even among all the students in the school.

He was tall, almost stood out to be the tallest among all the boys. He had a perfect lean body along with a perfect fair skin which was totally spotless .

His dark black silky hair was combed in a neat way , and his red flaring eyes scanned around the room as if it was searching for something.

" Whew"

Hikari slowly let out a sigh before slowly looking up towards Daisaku.

*!!!*

Panicked seized all over his body as his eyes suddenly met with the red flaring eyes who was also staring back into his dull brown eyes.

Avoiding those eyes quickly, Hikari slowly looked around the room, his face was once again full of sweat now.

'what do I do?? what do I do??'

Hikari nervously played with his fingers as he looked down again .

" Kyaaaa! Daisuke-kun, why are you so handsome?!"

Most of the girls screamed as they went near towards the handsome boy.

Hikari closed his eyes as he shook his head slowly.

'calm down , calm down'

He didn't wanted to meet those eyes , those blood red eyes that bored deep into his soul.

He felt uneasy....

He felt scared for no reason.

Now, putting up all the courage that he had . Hikari slowly looked up again .

There he was again, staring at him without blinking his eyes.

His red eyes flared with an unknown emotion as it bored deep into Hikari's brown eyes .

Daisuke smiled softly at Hikari , his dimples were perfectly visible over his fair beautiful face as he looked at the fat boy who was sitting at the corner of the class .

Widening his eyes, Hikari quickly looked away .

This is my first story so it might look definitely crappy lol.

I'll be updating when I get time.

And please don't mind my English grammar and errors, cuz I'm not really good at English.

Have a nice day everyone.