Chapter-7

(A/n-  As I've promised, here's one more chapter for today.)

.
.
.
.
.

" Wh-where are you t-taking me ?"

Hikari tried pulling the iron grip of Xiang's hand away from his chubby wrist.

" Your classroom duh"

Xiang didn't even looked back as he began to dragged Hikari away from the Music room towards to his class.

" T-the classes s-should have been started already!"

Hikari stammered in fear as it was his first time being late for his class.

" Relax, the classes haven't started yet. We still have got 4 more minutes to go"

" B-but wh-what about you classes?"

Hikari managed to ask a question again but was suddenly cut off by Xiang.

" I can manage on my own, just follow me "

........

And so Hikari followed Xiang as they both headed towards Hikari's classroom.

.
.
.
.
.
.
* SLAM!!!*

The classroom door opened wide with an harsh slam as Xiang and Hikari stood both beside the door.

All the students were now looking towards the two boys.

Noticing how the other students were looking towards at him, Hikari slowly backed away before hiding in Xiang's back.

His eyes scan around the entire classroom room till suddenly meeting with an familiar pair of blood red eyes.

Xiang noticed Hikari flinching , so he quickly turned back while hugging the fat boy.

Gasps and whispers surrounded the whole room as the students quickly began to talk with each other while looking back at the two figures who was infront of them.

*Badump!*

Hikari's heart suddenly pounded heavily when he felt Xiang hugging him.

His face flushed in embarrassment as he tried to push Xiang away from him.

But to no avail, Xiang didn't even nudge a bit.

He instead grabbed one of Hikari's hand before quickly holding his hands.

And now, more gasps and whispers filled the room.

" Listen! I'm giving you all an warning. "

Xiang raised his voice while causing the entire room to fall into silence.

" Whoever touches him, you will surely regret it"

Xiang raised his voice even more as he glared towards the other students.

" I'll beat the hell out of anyone who ever dare touches him, be it a boy or be it a stupid girl"

As soon as those words escaped from Xiang's lips, all the other students turned their heads towards Miyuki and her minions.

" What??"

Miyuki frowned before glaring back at the other students.

" As I've said, I'll not spare anyone who touches him. I'll beat everyone if something happens to him. So don't. Ever. Touch . Him. "

The room fell into silence as all the students gulped nervously in fear.

Till suddenly-

" But why are you threatening us?"

A boy stood up suddenly as he asked that question.

The room felt into complete silence even more as all the students waited for Xiang's answer.

........

Hikari's heart pounded even more when he noticed how kind and brave Xiang was.

He blushed as he looked down , slowly hugging back towards Xiang who was busy glaring back at the other students.

He felt safe in his arms, all the stares and whispers that were given to him did not even affect him when he was in Xiang's arms.

He blushed furiously as he grabbed  more harder into Xiang's shirt.

Noticing how Hikari was blushing furiously, Xiang slowly lifted his arms before hugging him tightly.

" Why are you so cute?"

Xiang whispered into Hikari's ears before slowly looking back towards the other students.

" I'm threatening you all because Hikari is my boyfriend".

.
.
.
.
.
.

* Tringgg!!!*

The bell rang as all the students rushed out of their classes for lunch.

Hikari stood seated in his seat as he soon started to take out his lunch box from his bag.

Slowly opening up the zip, he opened up his bag entirely before slowly taking out the lunch box from his bag.

' I'm threatening you all because Hikari is my boyfriend.'

Blushing furiously, Hikari quickly closed his bag before quickly putting away the lunch box in his desk.

" What am even i thinking?!"

Blushing furiously, Hikari mumbled to himself before slowly looking up.

" I wonder when will Xiang come.."

Ever since Xiang threatened all the students in the class earlier, no student has ever taken up a step towards Hikari again. Even Miyuki and her other minions didn't even bothered him now.

He felt happy.

He was really happy that Xiang stood up for him . He was-

Before he could think any further,

" Hikari...."

(A/n- Next chapter will be out very soon!)