Chapter-4

Next day

Morning arrived quickly , while Hikari slowly walked around his room while biting on his nails.

" Hika- what are you doing?!!"

The door opened quickly as Hikari's mother quickly dashed towards her son.

" D-don't bite your nails!"

Grabbing her son's chubby face, Hikari's mother looked worriedly towards her son.

" U-uh sorry mom"

Grinning widely, Hikari then slowly removed his mother's hand from his face.

" Is everything going alright at your school dear ? .."

Smiling softly , Hikari's mother then slowly grabbed her son's hand before holding them tightly in her hands.

" Hikari ...."

She whispered out but Hikari slowly averted his gaze away from his mother.

" Hikari..."

She called him one more time again.

" Mom-"

" Please dear, please...."

Hikari's mother then softly caressed her son's hand before looking towards her son

" Please come to me if something happens, I'm always here for you dear."

Smiling softly , Hikari's mother then slowly reached towards her son's face causing him to flinch suddenly.

" Look at me Hikari"

Hikari didn't wanted to look up but this time, Hikari slowly raised his head, while locking his eyes with his mother's.

By seeing the actions of her son. Hikari's mother softly smiled before slowly patting her son's head.

" I'm always here for you son"

She smiled one last time before walking away.
.
.
.
.
Hikari quickly walked (or rather ran) towards the school entrance. His face was flushed and red like an tomato due to running .

Some of the students glared at him in complete disgust when he passed towards them.

He felt uneasy for running and getting stares like that but he was scared, he was scared that he might actually meet Daisuke again.

Hikari soon reached towards his classroom.

He sighed heavily before slowly reaching his hands towards the doorknob.

* Click*

Hikari opened the door slowly before quietly looking in.

" Well, well, what do we have here?"

Miyuki walked beside him before slowly opening the classroom door widely.

Hikari blushed heavily as soon as he saw all the people staring at him suddenly who were currently inside the room.

" A pig who feels shy to enter his own class!"

As soon as Miyuki said those words, all the people inside the room began laughing.

" Go in "

Miyuki smiled before harshly pushing Hikari inside the classroom .

*Slam!!*

Hikari fell to the ground when Miyuki pushed him down.

" Gosh!! This pig is so slow!!"

Miyuki snickered as soon as she approached towards Hikari who was on the floor.

" Do you mind if I give you a quick makeover?"

Miyuki asked as she walked towards Hikari who was on the floor.

" No-"

*SMACK!!*

Before Hikari could answer, Miyuki suddenly interrupted him by slapping hard on his face.

" Oh my! You look more like a pig now!"

Laughters soon erupted inside the room as most of the students began laughing at Hikari.

" Oink! Oink! Piggy!"

"Pig!!"

"Fatty!!"

" Die you pig!!"

Hikari looked down in complete embarrassment. His face was flushed with tears as he controlled not to cry more.

He couldn't help but cry harder as the pain on his left cheek grew more painful .

The crowds began to increase even more outside the classroom.

He felt scared and terrified. He wanted to die.

" This is for touching my Daisuke-kun!"

Miyuki screamed before quickly raising her hands again.

" Don't come near him again!"

Hikari quickly closed his eyes waiting for the hard hit but then nothing came towards him to his surprise.

He could hear gasps and whispers suddenly so therefore he decided to open up his eyes.

A tall figure with a lean body and broad shoulders stood in front of Hikari as it blocked Miyuki's hit.

His eyes then travelled around the unknown figure's body until he was suddenly hit with realisation.