Chapter-6

" Go out with me Hikari"

...............

Silence filled the entire room once again as Hikari stood there completely frozen in his own two feet.

Xiang approached closer towards Hikari.

Closing his eyes in complete embarrassment, Hikari managed to slowly let out a soft sigh .

" Look at you, how cute you are Hikari-san"

Xiang smiled lovingly before suddenly pinning Hikari onto the wall.

"!!!!"

Blushing furiously, Hikari widened his eyes as he stared into the blue ones.

" If you blushed like that to someone, then I don't know what I will do to them"

Xiang stared deeper into Hikari's glassy eyes before slowly lowering his head and staring into straight into Hikari's lips.

" And I don't know what will I do to you Hikari-san"

Hikari closed his eyes quickly when Xiang pulled his face closer towards him.

His hands trembled as well as his whole body was trembling in fear.

He was getting ready for the kiss, his first kiss.

* Smack*

But instead he felt a hard smack on his forehead.

" Oww"

Quickly taking his hands towards his head, Hikari then quickly looked up towards Xiang Yu.

He noticed that Xiang Yu was smirking,

Closing his eyes , Hikari turned his head away slowly in complete embarrassment.

' how embarrassing!!'

He didn't dare to look up again, he regretted not leaving the room earlier.

" So you like kissing?"

Smirking, Xiang slowly pulled away from Hikari as he put his hands on his pocket while leaving Hikari completely alone on his previous position.

" N-no!"

Hikari snapped back before quickly glaring back at Xiang.

" Feisty, I like it"

Xiang smirked before licking his lips while looking back at Hikari.

' This kid!'

Hikari blushed even more before quickly glaring back at Xiang.

" I thought that you were quiet! But it turns out that you are a crazy perverted guy instead!"

Hikari pointed back at Xiang angrily while before furrowing his brows.

" I'm only crazy for you baby"

Xiang smirked before quickly winking back at Hikari.

Shivers ran up towards Hikari's spine as his face slowly paled in complete horror.

Noticing how uncomfortable Hikari was, Xiang then slowly shook his head while sighing .

" Okay, I'll get back staight to the point"

Xiang looked back at Hikari as he waited for Hikari's response.

" O-okay.."

Hikari then slowly nodded his head back while looking back at Xiang who was already staring at him.

.* Moments later*
.
.
.

" So, you mean that you want us to date , I mean ,b-both of us to fake date ?"

Hikari slowly fiddled with his hands as he looked up hesitantly to meet Xiang's eyes.

" Yes "

" B-but why?"

Managing to ask once again, Hikari then quickly looked down towards onto the ground.

" Because I don't like people bullying other people"

"O-oh"

Nodding his head in understanding, Hikari looked up at Xiang once again before quickly asking one more question.

" But will it even resolve my bullying problems?"

Few minutes passed before suddenly -

" Come with me "

Xiang answered back before quickly grabbing one of Hikari's wrist while dragging him out of the room.