Chapter-2

(Author's note- I forgot to mention this earlier in the previous chapter, Hikari's hair is curly and moreover he has a tan skin)

Story continues here....

Time passed by, and it was soon Lunch break.

Hikari slowly stood up from his seat as he clutched onto his lunch box tightly which was under his chest.

Gulping nervously, he walked past off the others students who were around him.

" Eww, get away guys. Pig is coming"

Miyuki sneered along with her three little minions as they step back  , slowly looking at the fat boy who walked past in front of them.

Closing his eyes hardly, Hikari quickened his pace , not even sparing a glance back towards the other girls who was snickering behind his back .

His curly brown hair covered his flushed chubby face, as his eyes searched around the hall nervously.

He hated attention.

He quickly shook his head before hurriedly running away leaving the typical mean girls smirking in satisfaction.

*Moments Later*

*Sigh*

Hikari breathed slowly as he put his lunch box down onto the ground.

He was currently at the rooftop right now, after managing to escape from Miyuki and her minions.

"As expected, rooftop never fails to disappoint me!"

Smiling happily, Hikari closed his eyes and inhaled the fresh air around him.

The rooftop was Hikari's only spot where he could enjoyed his time all alone.

Ever since the canteen was upgraded in the school, students slowly stopped visiting the rooftop . They were all busy having their lunches back in the Canteen with the new upgraded facilities .

And now, almost all of the school students consider the rooftop to be abandoned.

Hikari felt happy to be alone here, since there was no one out there at the rooftop to bully him.

It was his favourite place in the school.

" Really?"

A deep voice suddenly came towards from his back as Hikari's eyes widened in complete shock .

He jumped slightly before quickly turning back.

"W-who's th-there?"

Barely managing to say those words, Hikari  quickly focused his gaze towards the owner of the voice.

' How could they come in?! Wasn't this place abandoned?!'

Hikari mentally shouted to himself before suddenly meeting a familiar pair of red eyes.

It bored deep into his soul as soon as Hikari quickly widened his brown eyes.

" Y-You?!"

Daisuke looked at Hikari while smiling softly.

" Yes?"

" Why are you here?!"

Without even wasting a second, Hikari quickly let out those words before quickly backing away.

His face paled as he noticed the way that Daisuke looked at him.

It was not good, he felt terrified. He was scared.