「A Fated Meeting」

Y/N= Your name
L/N= Last name
H/C= Hair colour
H/L= Hair length
E/C= Eye Colour
F/C= Favourite colour
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
As you made your way to school, you heard the annoying sound of the so-called "hoard of bitches". Their voices rang in through your ears as you constantly heard them say "Look there's JoJo!" Or "Oh my god, it is JoJo!"

You pinched the bridge of your nose, as you grumbled, "Goddamn it. Thought I'd make it past them but I guess I'll have to push through them."

The closer you got the easier it was to see what the girls were so infatuated with. The one and only resident delinquent, Jotaro Kujo.

You rolled your eyes when you heard the girls trying their best to gain Jotaro's attention. You knew for a fact that Kujo would never give the girls the slightest bit of attention, knowing that it would only rile them up even more and cause them to howl like monkeys.

You pushed through the hoard and shot an icy stare at any girl who tried to get in your way. As you finally made your way to the front of the group, you saw a girl cling onto Jotaro and ask about his absence.

"JoJo where have you been? You've been gone for so long!" The girl chirped, as she batted her eyes.

All Jotaro did was glare and huff at her and the girl turned into a blushing mess. His eyes met yours for a brief moment, as you scoffed and turned away.

"Hey, I don't like how close you're getting with JoJo stay away!" Some girl with weird hair hollered, grabbing the other girl by the shoulder.

"What the hell, ugly?"

"Shut it, no boobs."

"And so it begins." You groaned.

"Ugly."

"No boobs."

"Ugly."

"No boobs."

"Ugly."

"No boobs."

The petty exchange soon turned into a
full-blown argument in no time flat.

"UGLY!"

"NO BOOBS!"

"UGLY!"

"NO BOOBS!"

"UGLY!"

"NO BOOBS!"

"SHUT THE HELL UP! YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!"

The whole crowd had their focus on the duo, as both you and Jotaro gave the girls hell. The two of you stared at each other in silence until the brute sighed.

"Good grief."

Y/N cocked an eyebrow towards the delinquent, clicked her tongue and slowly walked to school. The sounds of girls squealing started to slowly trail behind her, so she came to the conclusion that they were still following Jotaro. As Y/N drowned out the noise of the chattering school girls, she neared the stairway that led to the school entrance. Her descend down the steps would have been like any other day, if she didn't hear the sound of squealing girls once again.