Interlaced

Gen POV

Jungkook takes a deep breath and took in the view in front of him, he is currently standing in the balcony of his Jimin-hyung's apartment. It had been 8 days the last time he was here.

"Do you think..?" He was startled to hear Taehyung.

"What? I am sorry I didn't hear you" Jungkook apologized.

"I asked if you think it was all my fault?" Taehyung had his head down the entire time. Taehyung did not bother to wear shades or hats or mask. Which paparazzi would have the ability to float at 40th floor?

"Dude why would you ask that?"

"For one, we would not all be here and have this discussion" Taehyung sat at the wooden chair behind Jungkook.

Wind was blowing steadily, its luls Jungkook to a sleepy state. "How come we don't have apartment like this?"

"I choose my apartment because its near Yoongi, and work." Tae explained after a while.

"Tae, in uni, did you knew? I mean before I basically went balistic on Jimin-hyung." Jungkook faced Taehyung

"I met Jin-hyung in our library one day, when I found out he was a Sunbae I tried to hang out with him to get the ropes. Yes, I did see them together before you came to us and before you decided to hang out with us but, I guess back then I thought it was just a crush." Taehyung finished.

"W-what about Namjoon?" Jungkook asked
"Hyung was studious, he did not bother to probe or maybe he did not noticed at all but he sometimes comment how sweet Jimin was to Jin. But Jimin was sweet to everyone" Tae closed his eyes and smelled the breeze.

"Is Jimin-hyung alright?" Jungkook asked
"Yep, Hobi-hyung is with him preparing dinner." Tae explained "Hey, how come you never called me Hyung?" Tae asked out of the blue.
Jungkook stared at Tae "Why should I?"

"Well Jimin and I are the same age kid"

"Ok but you are Tae! And he is Jimin-hyung" Jungkook shrugged his shoulders

"Hey children, time to come inside" Yoongi called to them.

Yoongi and Namjoon are calm about the gathering, Jin was not. He can be seen struggling before he talks to anyone, and they become awkward whenever they needed to talk to him. It was never like this around Jin before. He knew though, he had to come into terms with this for Jimin. Because this time he choose Jimin wholly.

"I want to comfort you Jin I really do, but remember what we spoke about that day? Well I thought you would think it through or at least try." Yoongi  whisphered to Jin when they were both arranging the table. Jimin and Hoseok's laughter can be heard in the kitchen.

"Namjoon-hyung don't break that please!" Jimin exclaimed as Namjoon lifted a wide vase designed by  lines with golden braches from a golden oak tree.

"I'll just put it down" Namjoon blushed but did as he said. Jin and Yoongi approached Namjoon. Jimin had his gaze on Jin the whole time.

"You like it?" Jin asked Namjoon
"It looks great" Namjoon had eyes for trinkets.
"My mom sent it as a gift, it came 3 days ago." Jin explained
"Namjoon, I know how successful your albuns and artist are, I think you can replace this easily" Yoongi laughed seeing how scared Namjoon was upon hearing that it came from Mrs. Kim , almost royalty.
"Come on hyung, no money or price can replace a gift" Namjoon shook.his head and decided to sit around the table instead. Jimin can't help but smiled at what he saw in front of him.  Namjoon, Jin, and Yoongi acting how they would around each other, there was nothing strained.