Spark

Jungkook POV

Namjoon-hyung was so cool!!
Jackson-hyung was right to trust him. I think I have a crush on him..well boy crush.

He seemed really practical.

"He has an IQ that reached Mensa!" Jackson-hyung explained

"Jack stop it you're over doing it men!" Namjoon-hyung shyly rubbed his neck but smiled anyways. His dimples making him more attractive! I mean cute! Guys can be cute!

What's wrong with you JK?? I mentally punched myself. You better stop this or history will repeat itself!

One of my childhood friends suffered because he couldn't keep the truth to himself. I swear, I'll rise up and do something about...

"Come on JK , you can't even utter the words" I whispered to myself.

"Hmm? what's that?" Namjoon-hyung asked politely.

"Uh, uhmm nothing, uhm my room where is it hyung?" I suddenly shifted to Jackson-hyung.

"Oh right! Come on time to take you to dorm! Namjoonie thanks so much for meeting us and treating us too!"

Namjoon-hyung took us to Dan-Ger cafe just outside their college building. "Ow its nothing please its a pleasure, and Jungkook now knows where to get the best Banana Milk frappe"

"Hyung Thank you! " I smiled cherishing how I got a free frappe and friend on the same hour.

"Here Jungkook!" Namjoon-hyung grabbed my phone and typed something on the screen. "I put my number in, see?"

"RM?" I asked after noticing the name

"It stands for Real Me" He smiled once again.

Real Me, I like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung POV

I was rattled by the laughter outside the room door. Then the knob almost broke in half.

"Yah Namjoonie truly you are destroying things!" I heard an unfamiliar voice from outside.

"Aish forgive me Jungkook! If the manager comes to you , you tell them its my fault ok!" That must be Namjoonie, the one who just apologize.

Then as if the time jumped forward 3 sets of blinking eyes stared back at me. I was on my bed wearing my favorite ripped tee and shorts, and cooking barbeque on a butane grill.

...what? I opened the window! Who cares about the complains , they asked me for food anyways.

"Uh" A hyung in glasses started
"Uh" A bunny boy followed
"Hey, are you selling that? How much?" A blonde rich looking hyung asked.

"The barbeque?" I asked innocently
"No the bed genius, OF COURSE THE BARBEQUE " The blonde hyung bursted.

"Oh no its not, my food" I pointed to the wagyu meats.

"Ok, right let's stop being awkward, Hello you must be Jungkook's roommate?" The hyung in glasses bowed a little, I scrambled to my feet to bow just as.

"Yes, its nice too meet you. I am Teahyung, Kim-Taehyung."

"Uh, Hello my name is Jungkook, nice to meet you!" Bunny boy grinned .

~~~~~~~~~~~
Jungkook POV

"So that there is your bed" Taehyung instructed to his left

"Now we'll leave you kids ok! Oh Tae Tae thanks for the beef" Jackson-hyung waved his Barbecue in the air whilst walking towards the door.