Chapter 7️⃣

Joe's POV

One night, I was sitting in the hot tub, just relaxing, and thinking about life

One night, I was sitting in the hot tub, just relaxing, and thinking about life. How I was moving, was I moving the right way, where I wanted to take this with Lobo, and if I even wanted to be with her long term. I think I wanted to but it is still too soon, it's only been a couple of months. We need to talk about that because even though I'm conflicted, I don't want to waste my time. I need to know how she feels, like really feels, so I can determine how I should treat this relationship.

I was in deep thought when Lobo came out looking for me.

"Hey handsome, I was looking for you."

"Join me." I say, without turning around.

She walks around the hot tub, and into my view, then she takes off her necklace and sits it down on the ground, along with her other clothes, along with her bra. She keeps her panties on, then she gets in.

"The water is nice!" She says walking over to me, then sits down. She kisses me on the lips and smiles, "So why are you out here?"

"Thinking about you." I say, pulling her close to me.

"Me?"

"Yeah." I kiss her on the lips again, "I want to get inside of your head for a minute."

She starts rubbing my dick, "Mmmm, I know what you can get inside of."

I smile, then let out a low grown, enjoying the feeling she gives me. I try to laugh it off, "I'm serious."

"Me too." She says with a devious smile on her face, wrapping her arms around my neck.

Damn, when she's around, I just instantly get a hard dick and I'm horny as hell right now, this is feeling too good. "If you wake him up, what are you gonna do with it?"

She steps back, then takes off her panties. "Let me show you."

"Oh, show me then." I say somewhat amused. Pulling her close again.

"Take those off." She says referring to my shorts.

I take off my shirts and pull her back to me. She wraps her legs around my waist.