Some shitty scenario for @Regretment

Regretment said that I should make a book so I kinda made a shitty scenario...

Imagine if MHA was about Katsuki and Deku was a villain. (Just a mini scarppy scenario.)

They will meet each other in USJ. And Deku is supposed to attack Katsuki and Kirishima.
Then, as soon their butts hit the ground, Someone will greet them.

"Hello, Kirishima Eijirou."
"Hello, Bakugou Katsuki."

Katsuki will be confused at first because he is surprised that Deku called him by his full name instead of his nickname.
Though, Katsuki will hit the realization like a truck.
Katsuki realized he called him like that because how he treated him before...

How he hated him now...

Then few depressing shit later, Bakugou will walk towards to hurt Izuku with his always pissed off face but his eyes look...

Soft.

After he gets closer to him, his expression slowly changes until tears falls from his corner of his eyes.

"Izuku Midoriya... I-I'm really sorry..."

After Izuku heard those words, he was surprised. Hearing those words from him making him slowly fuse because Katsuki didn't say those words sooner.
After Izuku blinks, he saw Bakugou get on his knees crying from frustration.

"I'm sorry I made you like this. I'm sorry that I made you turn into the Villainy..."Katsuki said, cracking his voice.

"Bakugou, he is a villain, you shouldn't apologize..." Kirishima said as he is shocked about the situation.

Izuku took the chance as he slowly but cautiously moved to ambush.
Izuku manage to get up quickly now as he tried to stab Katsuki while tears falls from the corner of his eyes.

"S-shut up!!" Izuku raised his voice as he continued. "It's been 2 years ago! I-it's too late! I won't be like before from now on!.."
Bakugou's eyes widened as he saw Izuku's eyes.

It was full of sadness.

Then, Kirishima managed to attack from the sides, hardening his hand and punched Izuku.
Izuku groaned as he tries to get up but fails. Getting arm locked by someone.

"So, you are gonna beat me up again huh, Bakugou?"
Izuku said while groaning in pain.

"I... I want to help you..."

Izuku's eyes widened as he continue to listen.

"I want us to go home again... your mom is not giving up on finding you.. we should go back home."

"Mom..." Izuku said as he started to cry again.

"No... I can't... I'm already a criminal now..."

"I cant't go back home."

Bakugou's eyes widened as he tried to say something but...

"Kacchan, I forgive you."

Izuku said as he become unconscious.