Titles I come up with

I imagined this in 2am, which is basically my high hour so yeah. Just wanted to share this because why not. I'll try to add my own small details about the titles. Though, not all of them. I imagined all of this with writing BNHA books, lol. If ya'll an OG wattpad friend of mine, you know that all of these are Bakugou X (insert) books.

-Wandering Heart [inspired by Pusong Ligaw)

-Imagine Us (the protagonist is in love with someone and the book is about them being together in the end. The plot twist is that the protagonist is a comic writer and they've been imagining a life that they would never have with someone.)

-You Were Here (The alternative(?) of "I am Here")

-Wonders

-Drawing Us Together (It's like similar to "Imagine Us" but instead, the person is an artist of the class and had a certain crush on someone. They either end up with each other or no.)

-Painful Beautiful Memories (A book where the narrator is basically telling memories they had when Protagonist was still alive. However, this would be revealed in the end only. It's like a book telling the reader that the actions are 'currently' happening but it actually happened already. Maybe good for past/present tense mistakes? Lmao)

-Arts of Feelings (I like arts, okay?!)

-Hear Your Thoughts (One from the main characters is deaf. Remember Silent Voice/Koe no Katachi?)

-Playful Attraction (Just a fluff book)

-See Through (This book is inspired by someone's story where both characters meet from seeing each others from different apartments. The 'See Through' can mean seeing you through the window or seeing through 'you.')

-Loosening Thread (An angsty book about the Red String Soulmate AU)

-Pure Human (A book inspired from a free writing prompt. Basically, pure humans rarely exists in a world of animal-humans. "You're a pure human? I've heard scary things about you guys...")

-Wishing Well (You know that thing when someone throws a coin in the well and wish for something? It starts from there.)

-Writing Our History (a book where OC/Y/N would be an author from a infinite, white, locked room. She is supposed to write BNHA when she dies from her own world as a villain. Only a note is there, saying: "You'll have to write their stories and make it successful in the end. If you fail, you'll meet the consequences. This is the only tome you can redeem yourself.") (Idk how the hell will this work but oh well.)

-Save You (A book where Protagonist wants to kill themselves but the Narrator saves them.)

-Game or Over? (With a small hint from Angels of Death.)

-Final Page (Inspired by a verse from a song called "Love Scenario" by iKON)

I'm just gonna save this here just in case my idiot self deletes my notes of this.