33

[EunKyung's Pov]

A week has past now and I'm back in Seoul. I was at the airport, waiting on my baggage.
"Hi, what are you thinking off?" I looked at my lovely boyfriend, Loco. He took a hold on my hand and gave it a squeeze.
"SunHee. She hasn't been answering her phone all week and I'm really worried about her. Bora and KyoRi told me that she's been in her room most week.. This is not like her. She's really hurt." I said.
"Yeah, Jay took this hard too." Loco said and both of us looked over at him.

Jay was sitting next to Ugly Duck and Chacha. They were talking to each other but Jay was just sitting there, deep in thoughts.
"He's been working his ass off this week." Loco continued. "Do you think SunHee will pick you up?"
"No, plus I told KyoRi that you would drop me off."

******

"EunKyung! Mind if I tag along?" Jay asked as I got out off the cab.
"Um yeah I would. And I don't think SunHee wants to see you right now. I barely want to see you." I said annoyed.
"But I have to talk to her! She's not answering my calls."
"She haven't answered mine ether. So just give up already you cheating pig." I grabbed my stuff and closed the door. I heard Jay swear something big I didn't care, I made my way to the dormitory and as soon as I got home I was greeted by my best friends.

"Unnie!!" Bora yelled and hugged me tightly. I dropped my bags and hugged her back.
"Oh I missed you so much, all 6 off you!" I hugged each and everyone of them. SunHee was the last one. My smile immediately disappeared when I saw how skinny she looked. "You lost weight."
"No I haven't." SunHee said and laughed awkwardly. "You just haven't seen me in a while."
"It's been a week, haven't you eaten anything?" I asked.
"Of course I have been eating, right girls?" The others nodded their heads slightly.
"Do you want to take a nap unnie? It was a long flight." Bora asked to change the subject.
"Yes, I think I need that." I answered.

[SunHee's pov]
I followed EunKyung into our room. I sat down on my bed and she on her's. We looked at each other, waiting on the other to start speaking. I took a big breath and smiled. "So tell me what I missed." I said.
"Hm let's see.." She started. "Well we flew to LA the day after you left. Loco, Gray and I stared writing on a song. Simon took me to an amazing restaurant, apparently they go to it every time they come to LA."
"And what about Jay?" I asked.
"Oh him." EunKyung frowned.
"Just tell me."
"Well he didn't talk that much to us, he kept to himself the whole time. He worked like crazy, recorded songs, filmed more music videos, he did some interviews."
"Oh that's great, he's focusing on his work at least.." it got quiet again.

"You should get some sleep.." I stood up and walked to the door. As I got to the door I heard how someone was banging on the front door. My smile disappeared and I froze.
"Who is banging like that?!" ViviLi asked. All of my friends looked out in the hallway, curious on who it was.
"Kim SunHee !" I heard Jay yell as he banged on the door. "Open the door baby!"
"Oh you got to be kidding with me!" RimMi said madly.
"Should I tell him to leave?" JaeHee asked me.
"I can do it. Just give me a moment alone with the shit" She nodded, and everyone left me. I took a deep breath before I opened the door.

Jay was standing in front of me. He looked a bit shocked and surprised that I actually opened the door.
"SunHee.." He was out of breath.
"What do you want Jay?"
"Please take me back." He begged.
"No. Goodbye." I said coldly, I shout the door but Jay put his foot in the way so it wouldn't close.
"Don't be like this, please sunshine. Take me back, nothing happened between me and Jasmine!"
"Shout up Jay!" I yelled. "I know you didn't sleep with her but still! You let her be all over you from the moment you got to the club. Were you trying to make me jealous or something?"
"What? No no not at all!"
"Then why didn't you stop her?" I asked and crossed my arms.
"I-I don't know, I was drunk."
"You really hurt me Jay." My voice cracked slightly as I tried to hold back the tears. He looked speechless at me. "I don't want to see you ever again...
"SunHee.. I love you!" He had tears in his eyes, I've never seen him cry before.
"Goodbye Park JaeBum."