26

EunKyung's Pov:

We arrived at the hotel at night and I was super tired! Chacha and Jay talked to the person in the front desk and told him that we had called before about rooms to everyone. I was standing a bit from them with the rest of Aomg. After a little while of waiting Jay called on us and told us to follow him. My sister ran up to him quickly and grabbed his hand, and the rest of us walked after them. Jay showed us where everyone would sleep, luckily we all had rooms on the same floor.
"Ugly Duck And Simon D, you sleep here!" Jay said and stopped at the door with the number 34 on, he opened the door and Duck and Simon went inside and got the keycard from Jay.
"Chacha Hyung and Gray you will share the next room." Jay said, he walked to the next door and opened it to them.
"Thank Jay." Chacha said he got the keycard.

"Loco, you and EunKyung will have that room." Jay pointed at the door in front of Chacha's and Gray's.
"What what? Are we going to share room?!" I asked shocked. "I thought I was going to share room with SunHee."
"No she will sleep with me." He smiled.
"We can switch if you don't feel comfortable with sharing room with me." Loco said.
"No I feel comfortable with you, it's just.. I don't know.."
"I promise that nothing will happen." Loco smiled and took my hand. Jay locked up the door and handed me the keycard.
"We have the room next to you, just come if something happens." He walked to his door and unlocked it and walked inside. Loco let go of me and walked inside our room and SunHee hugged me.
"Have fun..." She whispered before she walked away.

SunHee's Pov:
I left my twin sister behind as I followed Jay to our room. Jay opened the door and let me go in first just like a gentleman, I thanked him and went inside. The room was huge, beautiful and had an amazing view over the city!

"Oh my gosh this is beautiful Jay!" I said and threw myself on the big bed

"Of course it is. Only the best for my girlfriend." Jay answered me and put the bags down before he also threw himself next to me. He hugged me from the back and placed kisses on my cheek down to my neck and then back up again.
"Stop it, it tickles!" I giggled.
"Oh really?" He sat up and attacked me with his finger and started tickle me all over my stomach. I tried to push him away but he was to strong, he pined me down on the soft bed. My laughs filled the room and Jay was smiling like a fool. I felt his hands going under my shirt and how they traveled up to my boobs. Jay kissed me on my lips, I kissed back and our tongues started to roll around with each other.

Loco's Pov:
I was laying in bed relaxing after the long trip, EunKyung was unpacking her bags and when back an forth from the bathroom. I knew that she was nervous because we had to share the room together and that it's only one bed. I understand why she's nervous but I won't do anything inappropriate if she doesn't want too. I smiled a bit because she was so cute!
"Hey babe." She looked up at me. "Come and cuddle with me."
"But-"
"No buts, you need to rest a bit." I held out my hands to her and she smiled. She laid down beside me and laid her head in my shoulder. We were quite and seconds past before EunKyung talked again.
"This was nice." She said.
"Yeah, really nice." I kissed her forehead and she giggled lightly.

EunKyung and I talked for a couple of minutes but soon we heard noises coming from Jay's and SunHee's room. It sounded like moans and a bed that kept moving. EunKyung had big eyes and had her hand over her mouth, shocked. I did my best to not laugh but it was hard.
"Oh my god! Are you hearing this?!" She asked and sat up and stared at the wall behind us.
"Yes it's pretty hard not to hear." I joked.
"Are they having sex?!" I nodded my head. "Omg I don't want to hear my sister have sex!" She turned around and grabbed the remote to the TV, she turned it on and had the volume high so she couldn't hear Jay and SunHee.

The TV helped a lot then we heard a really loud bang from their room and EunKyung stood up.
"I can't take it anymore! This is so awkward!
Please can we go out and do something?" She asked me.
"Are you asking me out on a date Kim EunKyung? I'm so flattered."  I said with a big smile.
"Um sure, come on let's go." She turned off the TV and then started getting dressed.

***
"Woow this is beautiful!" EunKyung said as she looked at all the big buildings around us. "I love LA! We have to come back again, promise Loco!"
"Yes we will come back, I promise." I smiled to her and hugged me tightly.
"Thank you!"
"What do you want to do now?" I asked.
"I don't know, I just wanted to get out of our hotel room so I didn't think about that."
"We can eat, are you hungry?"
"Yeah that's a good idea." She said with that perfect smile that I love. "What should we eat?"
"Hmmm how about pizza?" I knew that it was her favorite.
"Oh my god yes! I love pizza!" She started jumping around like a child, making me laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so so soook sorry that I haven't written anything in months! To all the ones that still read this book, thank you so much for your support.

I will start writing on this book more often, I promise!