14

EunKyung's Pov:

"So you live here?" Loco asked while he parked his car. And looked out at the dormitory house.
"Yeah I live with 5 other girls plus my twin." I said, I unbuttoned the seat belt and got out. "I'm just going to change clothes and then I will be back."
"I'll be waiting." Loco winked and made me blush. I hurried into the building and up to my dorm. I opened the door and heard loud music playing from RimMi's room, I knocked on the door. She didn't hear it so I opened it instead.

"RimMi! Turn it down a bit. We have neighbors!" I said loudly over the music. She turned around and smiled.
"Hey unnie! How did it go?"
"Ah didn't you hear me? Turn the music down." RimMi did as she was told and sat on her bed.
"Your no fun.." she said.
"Yes I am but think of the neighbors please. I'm gonna change my clothes now I have a date." I walked out of her room and into my own.
"You have a date? With who? Tell me everything!" RimMi said curious. I pulled out some clothes from my clothes and placed them on the beds "don't ignore me! Who is it?" She asked again.
"It's Loco and he's waiting outside, so I have to hurry." I answered her.
"Wha really? Then take this one!" She took a dress and gave it to me. She helped me put it on.

"Perfect!" "Really?" I asked her nervously

"Perfect!"
"Really?" I asked her nervously.
"Yes you look perfect. Now go!"

I thanked her for the help and I walked out to Loco's car again. I opened the door and sat down beside him.
"Hey gorgeous." Loco said and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.
"Hhihi hey cutie." I said back to him. Loco started the car and drove away. "Where are we going by the way?"
"To a nice restaurant, I think you would like it."
"Oh I love food." I smiled and he chuckled.
"Me too."

***
Loco got us a table at the restaurant and and we sat down. The restaurant was really pretty and it looked expensive too. The restaurant's name was 'Manhattan Grill'
The place where we were sitting was really fancy.

It stood on a sign:A piece of New York in the heart of Seoul

It stood on a sign:
A piece of New York in the heart of Seoul

It was a steakhouse and they also served seafood but I'm going with steak today.
Loco also ordered a stake just like me, he gave me a cute little smile.
"You look really pretty EunKyung."
"Thank you." I said and blushed.
"I loved your version on my song 'Respect' you are so my favorite."
"I'm glad you liked it and I actually think your the best rapper of all the judges."
"Oh well thank you."
We talk and talked, got to know each other even more and the food came after a little while. It was the best stake I ever had!