The dream

"AAAAAHHHHHH!" A women cries out. She is in labor about to give birth to her baby girl.

"Come on a little longer." Her husband says.

The room goes silent except for the sound of a crying baby and a women panting.

"Here she is, our baby girl, y/n." Her father says as he hands the newborn to her mother.

"Y/n." The women says in a quite voice, weak from going through labor, as she holds her new baby girl.

"Go get ____ so he can meet his sister." The women tells her husband, not taking her eyes off the child.

Her husband leaves and comes back a few moments later with their firstborn child.

"Hey _____ meet your sister, y/n." The father tells his 2 year old son.

"Hi y/n." The little boy says as he reaches up and kisses the baby on the forhead.

Suddenly, the ship they are on starts to shake

"We have to get y/n out of here now." The mother tells her family

"Take y/n and put her in an escape pod with R2D2. He will watch over her." The women says as she hands the child to her husband.

"She will grow up on a different planet away from us so nobody hurts her." The father said as he looks at his with both with tears in their eyes.

"Once she is in the pod with R2, set the course for pandora then get out of there. ___ and I will be on the __________ and will wait until you get back." The mother says. "I love you."

'I know" the husband says

The husband runs with the newborn with R2 close on his tail. He gets to the escape pod and there is a crib in there will food.

"R2, watch over y/n with your life. When you get to pandora, go to the nearest school and let them take y/n in."
The husband them kisses his daughter on the forehead "I love you y/n, may the force be with you."

R2 gets in the pod and off they go.

14 year old y/n jumps out of her bed panting. Her droid R2-D2 looks at her and beeps.

"Yeah R2, another dream. But I didnt feel like a dream, it felt like a, like a, a, memory. But I cant remember the names that the people said." Y/n looks at the clock by her bed and sighs "guess it's time to get ready for another day of hell, I mean school."

Y/n gets dressed in her tan uniform and grabs her stuff with a piece of bread in her hand for breakfast.

"Let's go R2."

Little did y/n know is that a figure appeared after she left her room. The figure was blue. He had look, wavy, brown hair and was in black and brown clothing. One of his hands were gloved as his blue eyes looked at the area y/n once was.

"I will watch over you y/n, and keep you safe, for you will become one of the greatest people in history." The figure says, then disappears.