I Have a Family....?

R2 and I went back to my room. "R2, w-what was that?" I asked talking about what happened with Cindy.

"Beep." R2 said, meaning he didn't know.

I shook my head and walked over to my desk that was facing my window. I sat down thinking about what the meeting could be about tomorrow. I opened my bag and started on my school work for my other classes.

***********************************************************************************************

I finished my work and looked out of the window seeing it was sunset. The two suns were setting and it was a beautiful sight. I put my hair in a bun and cleaned my things up. i walked to my bed and layed down.

"Goodnight R2." I told him

"beep." he said in response

I covered up and thought about tomorrow. I felt my eyelids become heaver and heaver until i was swept up in the beautiful bliss of sleeping.

***********************************************************************************************

"BEEP!" R2 yelled waking me up. 

"W-What...?" i asked and looked at the clock. "Shit we are going to be late for the meeting!" i yelled. i quickly got up, put my clothes on, brushed my hair and teeth, and grabbed my things. "Come on R2!" i yelled as we ran down the hallway to the auditorium. 

We walked through the doors just in time and took some seats at the front of the auditorium off to the side. I sighed, happy i wasn't late. 

Then the headmaster came onto the stage with a man I have never seen before. He looked to be in his 20s or 30s. He had short sandy blond hair and had a glove on one of his hands. 

"Attention everyone! This is Luke Skywalker. He had got information that someone here is a force user! I'll let him explain the rest." The headmaster said and stepped to the side as Luke stepped up.

"As your headmaster said, I feel a force user in this school, but I can't pin point who has it. So, I will close my eyes and let the force guide me to this person. Once I find them, I will call them up to the stage where they will use the force to bring this," He then took a lightsaber from his belt and ignited it. It had a beautiful white glow to it. He then deactivated it and set it on a table in front of him. "They will pull this to them to prove that they have the force." he stated. 

The whole room was silent as he walked off the stage and closed his eyes. He walked around the room and started to come to me. 'No, no, no, no, please don't be me' I thought. He started getting closer and closer. He then stopped in front of me and opened his eyes. 

"You," he said. "what is your name young one?" he asked not noticing R2 off in the corner.

"Y/n..." I said and stood up

"Well then, y/n, come with me." he said and walked up to the stage as i followed. 

I got up on the stage and felt all eyes on me and I hated it. I look to my right and see a woman on the stage. She had two buns on the side of her head and was wearing a long white dress. As i looked into her eyes i recognized her but I don't know from where. I shook it off and looked at the table then to Luke.

"Go ahead Y/n, try to bring the lightsaber to you and ignite it." He said and looked at me with a kind smile.

I gulped and reached my hand out closing my eyes. I focused on the lightsaber coming to me. I opened my eyes and the lightsaber flew to my hand. I closed my fist around it and ignited it. I looked at the white glow in front of me but it slowly started to turn purple. 

I deactivated it and looked at Luke. He had a smile on his face. "I knew it." He then looked at the woman in the corner and motioned for her to some over here. "Y/n, this is my sister, Leia Organa." He said and I looked at her. She gasped and looked at me with tears in her eyes. 

"y/n.....?" she asked.

"Yeah?" I said and clipped the lightsaber to my belt. "I know you from somewhere, I just don't know where." I said

Leia looked to Luke and and said "It's her." she smiled "Come with me y/n, I need to talk to you alone." she said and walked off as i followed her.

I looked to R2 "Stay." I said and followed Leia.

We walked into an empty classroom and sat down at the teachers desk. "Y/n, I know where you know me from." she said with tears in her eyes.

"Where?" i asked confused.

"Y/n, this may come as a shock, but I am your mother. Your father and I had to send you away at a young age to keep you safe. Your father and brother are also here. Oh sweetie, we've missed you so much." She said. I was processing what she said and stood up as she did and hugged her.

"I have a family..." I said smiling.

***********************************************************************************************

862 words.