RWBY Volume 7: Chapter 5-Sparks

All rights for RWBY go to Rooster Teeth.

This is a Fan based parody.

I will be using Italicization for people's inner thoughts.

Hints towards Whiterose and Bumblebee will continue in this chapter so enjoy.

Naomi and Rachel from the previous volume/chapters will be in this chapter.

1 Day After The End Of Chapter 4*

Third Person POV*

The sun rises over Atlas Academy while Team RWBY softly snores in their beds.

Blake and Yang sleep in the same bed cuddled up to one another while Ruby and Weiss sleep in the same bed with one another.

Penny excitedly shouted, "Salutations!".

Team RWBY is startled awake by Penny shouting her greeting in the middle of their dorm room.

Penny in a sing-song voice said, "Good morning, Team RWBY!".

Yang groaned out, "Ugh, Penny. What time is it even?".

Penny turned to Yang and said, "Time to be huntresses, of course!".

Penny strikes a pose, holding up two fingers by her head and winking. Weiss, Blake, and Yang groan, while Ruby excitedly gets to her feet.

Ruby excitedly yelled, "Yahoo!".

Small Timeskip*

Marrow drinks his coffee.

Clover came in and said, "Eyes up, Huntsmen. Time to get used to the new normal here in Atlas. Your top priority is Amity Tower. That means protecting supply runs from Grimms and Bandits. And, protecting the site itself. Diverting all construction to Amity Tower means there are going to be some gaps in Mantle's defense against the Grimm. They'll need help on the perimeter. But there's plenty of things to do in Mantle itself. You're of course free to enjoy your time off as you see fit. Whatever helps you take the edge off. The huntsman around you can be an invaluable resource. If your willing to pay attention. So, what's it gonna be?".

An Hour Later*

Ruby and Qrow are riding in a truck that is being driven by an Atlesian Knight-200, Qrow has fallen asleep, so Ruby looks annoyed and elbows him awake.

Another Hour Later*

Ruby and Weiss drop down from the sky toward a Manticore outside the Schnee Dust Company.

Weiss severs its tail, and Ruby cuts it in half.

Weiss then levitates a group of Beowolves into the air to allow Ruby to more easily kill them, then turns her attention to a group of Sabyr.

Weiss forms a replica of her Arma Gigas's sword out of ice and uses a Glyph to swing it, instantly slaying the Sabyr's.

With the Grimm in the area killed, Ruby gives a thumbs up to three Bullheads as they fly overhead.

Elsewhere*

Naomi follows Pyrrha along the top of Mantle's outer wall, playing with her braid.

Pyrrha hears growling below and stops to look, causing Naomi to bump into her.

The two of them look down at the Sabyr's approaching the wall and draw their weapons.

Elsewhere*

Inside of the abandoned Dust mine, Yang, Blake, and Marrow fight Beowolves.

After they kill a few of the Grimm, Marrow turns to Blake and Yang.