Protected

PO'V

It's been a whole month since the letter been send. Lisa was still afraid going outside cause she paranoid about people around her now. Jungkook and Taehyung protect her at all cost.

Lisa was having breakfast as her face has no smile on it. "Lisa.." Jungkook called as Lisa looked at him. "You still scared..?" He ask as she look down and continued eating doesn't answer his questions. Lisa and Jungkook finish their breakfast as Lisa put on her coat. Jungkook kiss her on the neck and on the lips as usual as it made her smile a little. "Bye.." Lisa wave at him as she goes into her uber.

-
Lisa sat down on her desk as Irene looked at her confused. She seem moody this passed month, no smile on her face making Irene curious what happened. "Lisa, are you in a bad mood?" Irene ask as Lisa shake her head and smile. "Mmhh, you didn't smile as usual, tell me" Lisa then look at her longer as she shake her head. "No, I'm fine!" Lisa say as Irene thinks far. "You are fighting with Jungkook!" Lisa eyes widen as she giggle. "We never fight! It's just personal" Lisa say and Irene nodded continued their work.

-
Today was kinda boring, the past so fast as Lisa was then called her uber. Suddenly feel someone slit her wrist as she flitch. She then look back and look at her wrist realized that it was cut off. She then start hurting. "Lisa!" Jungkook honk on her as she was surprised he pick her up.

She run to him as Jungkook notice that her hand has blood all over. "Babe.." Jungkook grab her arm as he look at her wound. "Jungkook, please.." Lisa whimper as she goes inside quickly as Jungkook close the car window.

"What did you do?" Jungkook heal her as Lisa seen like she was on much pain. Jungkook then sees what happened in his mind. It was one of the cult member that cut her wrist off as it contents poison. Lisa was sweating much as Jungkook carefully take out the poison on her wrist. "Jungkook.." She moan in pain as the poison was out as he burn it in his own arm. Lisa then lay back as she hold her pain. It reduce the pain as it just healing her cut.

"It was one of the cult member.." Jungkook say together as she start to think how that person know her location. "Don't panicked, ok?" He kiss her forehead as she calm down. They then later go home quickly.

-
They arrived as Jungkook chant a spell and cast it on her. Lisa didn't felt anything but she was scared as Jungkook look at her and smile. Lisa then giggle as Jungkook was confused as he start giggling too.

Jungkook hair was not messy, wear a suit and the jawline making him look like a CEO.

-
Lisa was resting as Jungkook was playing games on the Xbox that he buy with he magic money. Lisa was just looked at his screen as he was aggressively play the game as he was consecrate. He win as he put the controller down and scratch his hair. "Honey.." Jungkook looked back as his messy hair, baggy clothes and short pants making Lisa attracted.

"Ya?" He clenched his cheek inside his mouth as he smirk. "Here.." Lisa tapping a empty room beside her as Jungkook looks at her. He then proceed to hovered into the top of her as they look at each other and smile. Jungkook then get off of the bed as he turn off the TV and lay down beside her.

"I'm in love with a devil son, ey?" Lisa tease as Jungkook laugh. "Yes.." They then continued to kiss each other and feeling each other love.

They felt a uneasy feeling as they stop and look at each other. "You felt that?" Jungkook asked as Lisa nodded slowly as he get up Jungkook form a sword out of black fire. "Stay behind me.." Jungkook say as he hold Lisa hand as Lisa followed him.

They suddenly hear something in the backyard as they slowly opened the door and walk slowly. They look around as Lisa was behind him looking around checking on him. Suddenly they hear the door slowly closed as Lisa looked back. A man with all black point the knife at Lisa. Jungkook looked back his eyes glow.

Lisa power throw off both of them as the man hit the wall as Lisa fall into the ground catch by Jungkook. "Well well Lisa.." A very familiar voice hit Lisa memory as she try to remembered. "How are you?!" Jungkook yelled as her house are now covered from invisible bubble as Lisa hold on to him.

The man take off his mask and hood as he fix his hair in this situation as he was facing the back. "It's me.." He turn around as Lisa was shock. Dye blonde hair, short but strong charisma as he smirk. "Ji-Jimin" Lisa stutter, the man of her own best friend as Lisa shaking. "You know him?!" Jungkook asked as Lisa nodded trembling.

"You are the guy I've met before.. How dare you hurt her?!" Jungkook yelled as Jimin throw his mask to the side as he lick his lips. "Also, I can believed this saint is somehow in love with a sin? Chaeyoung will not believed what happened even if she is your best friend.." Jimin slowly as Jungkook hold Lisa closed to him. "I can't believed the son of my lord is somehow a saint?" Jimim say as he put on his mask back on.

"How dare you.." The demonic voice comes out of Jungkook as he run to Jimin to attack him. Suddenly Jimin was already gone as the letter was in the ground that wrote with blood. "Few more days to live.." Lisa almost fainted by the shock she gets.

Lisa head drop on Jungkook chests as he hold her tight as he burn the letter as his eyes glow red. Jungkook help her get upstair. He lay her down carefully as Jungkook stroke her hair.
"Stay.." Lisa say as he then lay down as he beside her. Feeling protected by the love one was the most amazing feeling ever.