The Truth, beginning

PO'V

"Finally.." Lisa fall to the bed after 5 hour on the plane feeling tired as ever. Jungkook after finish showering followed Lisa. "Babe, i'm tired.." he whine. "Same.. come here.." Lisa says pushing him to her.

-
"You traitor!" The angel god yelled before finishing off Taehyung. "Is it my choose to be in the dark.." his wings slowly faded into black and his eyes slowly going red. "It's my choose, you fool!" He say in a demonic voice turning into a devil. "Finish him!" The angel god point to him and his warrior running to attack him from every corner. Luckily, the power he gains make him strong enough to defeat them. All the warrior fall quickly and slowly dying on the floor. The angel god running in speed with his sword. Taehyung with his power throw him to wall as the blood gets out of his mouth. He drop to the ground, seem dying. Taehyung try to catch up with his breath. "You're the fool one.." the angel god behind him cutting his wings with his sword.

"Taehyung!" Lisa yelled out, she realise it was just a dream feel real. She look at the clock as it was 2 AM. Jungkook was not beside her when she sleep.

-
She open to the door to his gaming room to check if he was there. Him watching his videos. "Jungkook.."Lisa called as he look back, gave her a smile. "My princess already woke up, it's too early.." he says, she sigh and brave herself to ask.

"Taehyung, where is he?" Lisa ask as Jungkook wasn't expect a word about Taehyung. "Why do you ask me about him?" Jungkook confusedly ask. "He safe right? I want to know.." Lisa ask again. "Lisa, why do you ask me about him? I don't know!" He shows a little bit of anger in his voice. "He isn't in hell right? Not a traitor to the light?" Jungkook eyes wilded not expecting it. "How do you know..?" Lisa also wasn't expecting that answer as her eyes wilded. "In my dream, i saw.." Lisa say.

"So you sacrifice him right? You didn't sacrifice him for me right..?" Lisa say wanted a answer as Jungkook clenched his fist. "Yes, i sacrifice him.." he look down as her eyes wilded. "You... you didn't have to do that, if you love me you shouldn't to that!" Lisa raise her voice a little bit. "This is what he wanted! I have to sacrifice him to be with you, or else i wouldn't see you again!" Jungkook answer.

"What if he hurt?!" Lisa asked as Jungkook took a deep breath. "I don't care! It his choose to be in a dark side.." Jungkook hold his anger in his heart. "If you love me, you wouldn't sacrifice.. you could just wait for an after life!" Lisa raises her voice. "Ah! He's alright in there! I said it a few times it his choose! Stop testing my patience!" Jungkook yelled out of anger as Lisa flinch. They stare into each other eyes as Lisa wipes a tear out of her eyes. "I'm sorry.." she says running to their room. "Lisa!" He chase him as the door slam in front of him. "Lisa, i'm sorry i yelled at you!" Jungkook says facepalm himself. They remember, today was the day Jungkook to a hotel to stay there before the wedding to surprise each other.

-
It's 6AM, 2 hour before Jungkook goes. Jungkook go inside their room as Lisa sitting there packing his clothe. She stood up and go outside the room. "Thank you.." Jungkook say, they both give each other a silence treatment.

-
Jungkook goes downstairs after preparing himself before he go. They both sees each other and look away. Lisa already done for breakfast goes upstairs, they both pass each other and sigh. Jungkook eating breakfast alone.

-
Jungkook grab his bags and checking the stuff to be right. Jungkook open the door and fix himself before he goes. Lisa took action by giving him a hug from the back. "I'm sorry.." She apologize to him before he goes. "You don't need to apologizes, princess.." he says smiling down to her. "I'm sorry, i should've said to you early about him.. i know you're worried.." Jungkook kiss her on the forehead. "I'm sorry, is isn't necessary to get angry right away.." She says huffing herself to his chest. "Stay one more night, please.." she beg with her puppy eyes. "I thought you didn't ask.." he grin.

-
It was raining on the afternoon, Lisa going to the kicthen to cook them each other ramen for a warm snack on this weather. As Lisa was preparing the ingredients, Jungkook come in sucking on her neck all suddenly. "Jungkook.." Lisa push him away slightly. "Remember when we at your aunt house..?" He takes off his suit and ties as Lisa nodded showing a blush.

"And you're now angry with me darling.." he says giving her a deadly glare while walking towards her, pinned her on the wall. "Jungkook.." she whimper. "I now gonna punish you for it.." his deep voice saying that making her turns on. "Beg me for it.." Lisa smirks. "Forget the ramen.." Jungkook says before crashing his lips into her.

-
They're laughing at every scene on a movie. They cuddle each other feeling warm. "My boss ready to deputize as my family.." he says. "Good then, is going as plan.." Lisa lean over to her. The moment got ruin as she hear a stomach growl suddenly. She look over to him as he smile. "Ya, i'm hungry.." Jungkook awkwardly scratch his hair as Lisa face palm herself. "Can you maybe cook me a ramen?" He smile begging for her. "I have to put my clothes on first" Lisa says covering herself with a blanket as Jungkook laugh. "Love you!" He smiles.