Action, beginning

PO'V

Jungkook calm her down by holding his hand as he explain. "Babe, he got reborn again as a better person.. Trust.." He say kissing her on the forehead, she was traumatized by what happened to Jungkook back then.

"Jungkook please!" She hold his arm tight not waiting him to leave. He saw her eyes get watery as he quickly kiss her on the lips. "Calm down, I'm here beside you.. I'm going no where.." Lisa panick start to die down as she took a deep breath, they drove away and was on the way to the set.

She try to convinced herself he was Jimin innocent soul, she couldn't help but always fear what happened. "Lisa, it's ok. It was a few years ago, I'm here with you and always.. Believe me.." Jungkook smile to Lisa as she smile back. He understand how she was traumatized, Jungkook also traumatized for leaving Lisa.

-
They arrived as they step out of the car, Lisa took a deep breath and try to show her smile to everyone. "Nice to meet you!" Jimin stop in front of her as she smile back. "My name is Park Jimin, nice to meet you and I'm also a big fan of your book!" Jimin complement reaching for a hand shake, she look down at his hand and reach out to him. She felt no bad energy about him, like a normal human.

"Thank you so much Jimin, I appreciate you so much.." After she confront him, he has a nice vibe as Lisa has calm down. "See.." Jungkook appear behind her with his crossed arm. "You're a good guy doing that.." Lisa patted his shoulder and started walking to the building. "Who's ruling your place? The hell?" Lisa whispered, Jungkook look away try to find an answer. "The angel king..!" He try to find an answered, without doubt Lisa just nodded and walked away, oh hell.

-
They entered the building, they was so amaze. It'a a castle like. "Oh their you are!" Jungkook managers came as he drag their both to the shooting room. "Wait.." Lisa demand to stop, she looks back and saw all of their friends confused. "Mr. Jung, would you mind me taking them on a tour?" Lisa asked as the manager tapping his finger on his arm. "Of course! Be quick, ok?" He ask as they excitedly walk first.

-
"The view in here is amazing.." Kai slurping his smoothie, Jennie looking at her email for a announcement at the office. Lisa and Jungkook also finish their drink, they just waited for the manager to called on them.

Jungkook got a voice message from his manager for the shoot. "Owh, y'all want to come?" Lisa asked to them. "Now, we gonna stay here for a while, can we?" Chaeyoung pleased as Lisa eyes rolled and nodded. "Ok, see you guys!" Lisa flew kiss to them as they get going.

-
"So the story line is about the book? This is fantastic!" The director says as Lisa and Jungkook high fives each other. "But.. i want to make she sold her soul to the devil for money.." Jungkook raises his eyebrows twice. "Ouuh.. that's seem nice..." they agreed what gonna be the story line is, Lisa get into the dressing room same as Jungkook.

-
Lisa in a fancy tiger prints coat, glasses and red lipstick catch her sassiness. At the intro, they shoot when Lisa was sold her soul. Jungkook get out cover himself with cloak, Lisa laughing as it was oversized. They sat down and give a final pratice on a dialouge. "I would like to redeem a present from someone, a beautiful present.." Lisa try to read it seriously while hold her chuckled. "Are you sure young lady? The present can get a little deadly for a beautiful lady like you.." they look at each other and laugh.

"Ok!" They steps up and go to the set, Jungkook sat down on a decorated room, waiting for here. "Take one and.. action!" The directors says as Lisa opened the door, she say down and give chills. Jungkook shows a smirk to the camera as she sat down.

"Welcome.." he said with a deep tone, Lisa take off her glasses and cross her legs and arms. "I would like to redeem a present from someone, a beautiful present. "Are you sure young lady? The present can get a little deadly for a beautiful lady like you.." Jungkook say give a grin. "I said what i said.." Lisa threw her hair back as Jungkook slide in a paper to her. "Meet your end of your journey at 21.." Jungkook wild grin, Lisa sign the paper with a fake sign.

"Cut! Ok amazing! 1 take!" The directors says as they clap. They step out and look through the clip. Lisa still mezmerize every moment, every second how she does it. "Ya.." Lisa nodded, the others when in as Jisoo and Namjoon disappear. "Hey! Where Jisoo?" Lisa asked. "They're going home early.." Lisa pout, sad about her best friend not seeing her. "Aww.. ok" she says and continued.

-
The 5 part of the MV, Lisa were nervous cause of the next scene. She wearing a night gown and Jungkook going to be half naked. The other teasing as they get on set. "Good luck!" Chaeyoung cheer as they give a chuckled.

Lisa gonna get pinned on the wall and also gonna get drop to a bed. They step in and Lisa give a deep breath. "Ok and... action!" The director says, Lisa on a set with grays empty room and fake rain.

Lisa look back as Jungkook run up to her, he softly pinned her to the wall and locked eyes lift her up. The others hold their excitement by griping their own hand. "Cut! One more.." they laugh, Lisa sees her friends teasing from the far as she laugh. "Do it harder, it's ok" Lisa scratch his hair as he chuckled. "Ok.." Jungkook back up until he heard the word action. "And action!" Jungkook run up to her and pinned her to the wall with a little push now, he lift her up without breaking eye contact. They start to approach each other lips. "Cut!" The directors says as they laughing cause how nervous they are. "Woohooo!" They others cheers, the assistant give them robe as they watch the clip together.

"Good job everyone! Thank you so much!" They thanked bow to each other. "That was hot!" Jennie wink to Lisa as she rolled her eyes and smile. "Day 1 completed!" Lisa says feeling tired and excited. They go to the back to shower.