Honey Moon

PO'V

Lisa woke up and her body is hurting and tired from last night. They fall asleep, Lisa then pout and start to hug him. She look at his faces and lean in for a kiss. "Lisa.." that moan keep repeatingly flash in Lisa mind as she blush and stop. "Why do you stop?" He said in a tired voice as Lisa surprise. "Nothing.." she turns away as he put her hand on her waist and snuggle himself in Lisa neck. "Your neck is pretty red btw.." Lisa blush pushing him through.

"Woke up, we're going to the airport.." Lisa sat up as her body is hurting. "Sorry.." Jungkook scratching his hair looking at Lisa in one eye. They both started laughing. "We're stupid, let's go!" Jungkook tackle her. "Jungkook ah!" Lisa yelled.

-
Lisa preparing for herself as she realise they're late for breakfast. "Can we eat the cake again? I like it.." Jungkook ask like a small child. "Of course! Wait a minute.." Jungkook trying to find the cake on her bag, he ended up finding a pregnancy test. "Lisa.." he says as Lisa replied with a mumble. "Why is there pregnancy test here?" Jungkook asked. "Oh i just bring it because of you know, from that day.." Lisa say as Jungkook understand right away. "Okkk!" Jungkook said.

-
They're having breakfast with a cake and a simple water. "I like this cake so much!" Jungkook munching the cake. "Same! I loved it!" Lisa says, Jungkook happily eating until he got a phone call.
"Hello, Kangmin!" Jungkook greet as his face turns to panick. "What-" "We're gonna be late!" Jungkook yelled as they soon get out of bed.

-
They on their way as her aunt called her. "Dear Lalisa, the flight is about 45 minute, c'mon! You're going to be late sweety!" The aunt called. "Jungkook and i are on the way.." Lisa answer as she closed the called. "They're going to be suspicious.." Jungkook says as Lisa blush.

-
There 15 minute before the flight, gladly her family is going wait 1 hour. "Lalisa! Jungkook ah!" Jungkook sweating after running around. "Sorry we're late, we're overslept.." Jungkook answer as Aires there raises his eyebrows twice.

Jungkook checking Lisa neck and his neck on a mirror. "Ok! See you!" Lisa get a good bye hug as they then walk away. Jungkool wave at them before storm of paparazzi cover them. Lisa happily greet them same as Jungkook, he lays his arm on Lisa neck to cover her hickey. "Does is shows?" Lisa whisper as Jungkook smiles not giving an answer. "Jungkook-" he lean in for a quick kiss as they hear the paparazzi camera flicks. "Jungkook ah!" Lisa yelled as Jungkook stick his tongue out.

-
They have arrived after hours and hours on the plane, they go straught to the hotel and rest for the night. "I'm really tired.." Jungkook then snuggle into Lisa while she's thinking. "Should i dye my hair black? Would you loved it?" Lisa ask. "I've seen a edits of you with a black hair, it's sure look pretty on my wife.." Jungkook says back as she start to scratch his hair. "Should i get a tatto and my hair re-color to black?" Jungkook asked. "Sure, it's look cute!" Lisa kiss his forehead. "I'm excited for tomorrow.." Jungkook said. "Going to beach? Same.." Lisa answer. "Oh i know.." Lisa says while pouting. "Hehe.." Jungkook laugh.

-
Jungkook and Lisa woke up early and wake up on the right time. They get back to their hotel and prepare going to the beach. "Is it ok if i wear this?" Lisa ask showing her bikini to Jungkook. "Let me see, you look good in everything.." Jungkook says as she head to the bathroom.

Jungkook wearing his tank top while waiting for Lisa. "Here.." Lisa show up, she body make Jungkook attract to it without any doubt. "If this to openly for you, i can change" Lisa says and looks at Jungkook for an answer. "You're beautiful.." he gets closer to Lisa and lean into her neck. "Jungkook.." Lisa look at him with a flat stare as he smile. "Please..?" He beg with puppy eyes. "Jungkook we're going.. but can we do it as soon as we got home?" Jungkook asked before getting a slap. "Hehe.." he still tease her.

-
"Finally we arrived!" Lisa says cheering, as soon as she step in to the sands, she's running around like a child. "Yep, she's mine.." Jungkook point, they hide beneath the umbrella as Jungkook takes off his tank tops. Lisa trying not to look down without him noticing, he caught her right away. "Eh, you like what you see, babe?" Jungkook raises his eyebrows twice. "Jungkook.." she pout while looking away to blush. "Hehe, my wife is so cute, let's go!" Jungkook says pointing to the water. "Let's go!" Lisa take off her shirt and short revealing her bikini.

-
Lisa sit on the shore as the water touching her feet. Jungkook already swimming. "Let's go! Come here!" Jungkook yelled as Lisa steps in. "Oh! It's cold!" Lisa says, they start swimming together on the sea.

"I miss the beach so much!" Lisa says. "I use to go here to memorize you.." Lisa smiles. "I'm here.." he hugs, the wave attack them as they start to laugh. Jungkook attack her with a splash of water, she attack back. "Kookie!" She yelled as he laugh, Lisa then look to see someone riding a jet ski "Can we try?! Please?!" Lisa begs like a child as he thinks. "Ok, let's go!" Jungkook says pulling her out of the water.

-
They on the water, the speed on max while Lisa is driving. "This is too crazy!" Jungkook yelled warn her about the rocks. "I'm pro at this!" Lisa says while speeding, Jungkook intense on the back holding her to not fall off. She stops as she cheers. "That was fire!" She says wiping her face up. "You are crazy!" He says excited by his wife. "Should we try again?" Lisa begs again. "Sure! But it's my turn" Jungkook crossed his arm as Lisa pout. "Ok.." she says.

-
"I really like that! Woah!" He yelled after finishes. They go took a rest beneath the son. "This feells so good!" Lisa stretches her arm, they look at the view and the sound of the calming wave. "Should we go took a walk? Maybe eat or go to the mall?" Jungkook asked as Lisa nodded.

"Can we go to the amusement park tomorrow? Please?!" Lisa ask as Jungkook nodded. "Let's go to the mall and go to an arcade, i miss that.." Jungkook lean over to her shoulder. "Ok, i'm gonna change.." Lisa sigh while enjoying the view. "I like you like this.." he says kissing her neck. "C'mon, let's go!" Lisa stood up dragging into the changing room.

-

After the arcade section, Lisa bought a lot of dolls, plushies, and snack. They at the dinner together. "I didn't go dance for a long time, my back hurts.." Jungkook says as Lisa laugh. "That's how i felt.." Lisa crosses her arm as Jungkook eyes wilded. "Shut up..!" Jungkook says as she start to laugh.