Remembered, beginning

PO'V

After one week after that. Lisa all alone with nobody, she still saw his shadows everywhere at every moment. She still can't move on from him, Jungkook. A good guy who was a sins.

Lisa on her way to work, she felt nothing on her. She arrived as she parked it, she getting out of the car and saw the girls waiting for her. "Lisa!" They greet as Lisa smile back, approaching them. "Did you know Jennie gonna be our new boss?" Jihyo says as Lisa eyes wilded. "Really?! I'm so happy for her!" She says with excitement as she wonder where's Taehyung is. "Where's Taehyung?" Lisa asked as they all shrug. "Don't know.." Jisoo says as Lisa eyes wilded again, he's now gone. "Let's head inside meeting our new boss!" Irene jumping as she run up to the lobby, Lisa walking casually as Chaeyoung put her elbow on Lisa shoulder.

"Lisa, why do you seem sad?" Chaeyoung asked as Lisa shake his head. "No.." She says. "Ok then, so can you go with me to a double date?" Chaeyoung says as she was surprised. "How about Jimin?"Lisa ask in surprise while Chaeyoung look at her weirdly. "How's Jimin? You already have a boyfriend?" Chaeyoung asks as Lisa immediately denied. "Ouh! My singles self need to find one, please!" Chaeyoung beg as Lisa denied. "Awww.." Chaeyoung says.

"I have something going on right now, I hope you understand.." Lisa says patting her back as Chaeyoung sigh. "Of course I understand, ok see you!" Chaeyoung wave as she run out to her desk. "He deleted her too.." Lisa says on her mind.

-
Lisa, Chaeyoung and Jisoo got called to the office at the end of the day. As soon entered and saw Jennie sitting there, waiting. "Congrats!" They cheers on Jennie as she laugh. "Thank you so much girls!" Jennie hug the one by on as they sat down. "What's going on?" Jisoo asked as Jennie took a deep breath as they suddenly become nervous. "Since Taehyung is leaving his place with me.." Jennie glance to one of them.

"You girls been part of my life! You guys been with me all over my life and I'll pay.." Jennie says as she smile. "I'm gonna make you all as my right hand.." They jaws open, eyes wilded and all shock. "Really?" Lisa asked as Jennie nodded. "I don't deserve this!" They hug on Jennie tight and start crying, they're grateful of her.

7 years later

It's been 7 years since they work together and 7 years since Lisa and Jungkook are together. They became a billionaire at a second thanks to Jennie, they helped her from their heart not their greet. Quickly this year, Lisa published a book called "Deal My Dare Devil" it become a worldwide topic, the people seem to loved it.

This day, Lisa at her fan meeting to meet all her friend. "Hey Lisa!" A fan sat down as Lisa smile and greet her. "I'm such a big fan Lalisa! You're amazing!" The fan says as Lisa sign her books. "No, you're amazing!" Lisa cheer for her as she became flutter. "Lisa" she says as Lisa looked up. "What was the inspiring of your book?" The fan asked as she quickly got remind her of her loved, she smile.

"Not ordinary love story from my heart, this is silly!" Lisa says as they together laugh. "Keep your amazing work Lisa, we love you!" Her fans cheering for her, she leave as Lisa smiles. "Thank you for reminding me of him.." Lisa thanked her.

-
Lisa came back home with Chaeyoung as she was going to her house too, they were close to each others. "How's was today girl?!" Chaeyoung ask in excitement as Lisa nodded. "They're sweet! I can't believed it!" Lisa lean back, she accomplished one of her dream as Chaeyoung congratulated her. "Eeekk!" She says.

She play the radio as it become boring. "Hello! And this start night, I present you a song from a rookie singers Jk!" The radio said. "I've been waiting for this.." Chaeyoung says put the volume up a bit. A melody, a voice and feel have remind Lisa. She sang every lyric without a struggle. After the song end, Chaeyoung was shocked. "What?!" She look at Lisa dramatically as Lisa confused by her. "How's do you know? This song just comes out.." Chaeyoung ask as Lisa smile. "It's mesmerizing.." Lisa answer.

-
It was the 1 September, Lisa put a black rose on her table as she sigh. "I miss you.." She says kissing her flower, suddenly the light flicker and feel a dark energy in her backyard. She brave herself as a sword form out her hand as she face it.

She saw a man on a hod covering himself. "I've been waiting for you.." The demonic voice says as Lisa grip into her sword. "How are you? Are you from my past?" Lisa point her sword at that man, he still doesn't respond. "Well.." That voice surprised Lisa as tears now filling her eyes.

"Lalisa Manoban.." He puts down his hod as he smile at Lisa. "Are you real?" Lisa asked muttering as she try to hold her tears back. "Yes, your true love.. Jeon Jungkook.." He says with a smile, she drop her sword as it disappeared. They lips crashed together, feeling the moment under the moon light at this starry night. Their moment flashes into their eyes as Lisa tears drop.

"I can't believe it.." She hug Jungkook as he stroke her head gently. "I'll comeback for you.." Jungkook says as he giggle, he wipes her tears as she smile. "They give a a second chance as a human now.." Jungkook say in front of her as she smile. "I can now be with you.." Jungkook says give a peck on the lips as she smile.

"That song I wrote for you.." Lisa eyes wilded. "Ehh! Euphoria was your song?!" She freak out as Jungkook nodded. She push him away as Jungkook was confuse. "You are new, we aren't suppose to date.." Lisa pout as Jungkook laugh as he approach her. "No! They already know and.." He look up to her house. "This is different.." Jungkook says as he look back at Lisa. "She wanted to meet you tomorrow" he smile to Lisa.

"I already bought a house for both of us.." Jungkook shrug, her eyes wilded all surprised. "You have to.. Please.." He begged as Lisa nodded. "Of course.." Lisa give him a peck.