Squad Sleepover (100 reads special!)

Summary: Kirishima has a sleepover!

Word Count: 2094
--

Spring breaks are usually spent away from classmates and the hellfire of school to spend time with family, Kirishima however, had a different plan.

A squad sleepover! He invited Sero, Kaminari, Mina, and Bakugou to his house to hang out, eat pizza and play video games, the perfect recipe for a night of laughter and friends! Kirishima couldn't wait!

"Hun, you're gonna break your phone if you keep squeezing it like that." I small chuckle slipped from the mother with long black hair.

Kirishima looked at his phone in hand that had a notification from Kaminari saying he's on his way, "Oh, sorry." A reply was sent, "I'm just really excited! Kaminari says he's on his way."

"Oooo I can't wait to meet your friends, Ei!" Kirishima's other mom said in sing-song as she entered the room from the hall.

As if on cue a knock was at the door, a challenge of who could get to the door first between the excited mother and son initiated. Thankfully Kirishima reigned supreme as he opened the door and was met with a smiling face of Sero.

"Hey man! Sorry I didn't say I was on my way, my phone died." Sero was welcomed in.

"Its fine bro! Maybe Kaminari can charge it when he gets here." A chuckle and pat on the shoulder was all Kirishima could do before his shorter mother went wild.

"Hello dear! I'm Kana, Ei's mom and this is my wife, Taura." Kana pulled her wife close to her. "You must be Sero!"

Slightly surprised they already knew his name he held out a hand, "Yup that's me!" Both mothers accepted his hand.

"Ei dear why don't you show your guests where they'll be sleeping," Taura spoke softly yet clear. "He actually cleaned his room for you guys."

"Mooooom," Kirishima whined but still helped Sero to his room before another knock was as the door.

"I got it!" Kana opened the door to see both Kaminari and Mina with there bags.

"Uh, this is the Kirishima residence right?" Kaminari stood awkwardly before the brunette mother spoke up and greeted.

"Yes yes! That's us! I'm Kana please come in." Kana ushered both of them in. "Kirishima and Sero are in his room down the hall. I'm gonna guess you're Kaminari and Mina?" With Kana's grin, it was clear to see the relation between mother and son.

"Hun I think you're scaring the guests by guessing their names" Taura pulled back her wife as the two new guests made their to the open door down the hall.

"Let's get this party started!" Mina punched the air in excitement entering the boy's room.

"Yeah!" Kaminari yelled in agreement with the same enthusiasm as Mina.

"The pizzas should be here any minute along with Bakugou," Kirishima commented.

"I'm still surprised he said yes to a sleepover!" Mina noted.

"Its Kirishima how could anyone say no?" Sero jokingly ruffled the redhead's hair.

A few groans came out of the boy about messing with his hair and laughter came from the others. Tonight was gonna be fun, a sleeping bag circle surrounded a small TV for them all to play with Sero's switch. Mina brought extra pillows in combination with Kirishima's and Kaminari brought a power cord for when he eventually is designated group phone charger.

They laughed and chatted around while watching Sero and Kaminari duke it out, Mina spilling gossip with the boys and Kirishima rooting for both his friends while subtlety taking note of what Mina was saying.