Part3

I can't believe that she is sitting here in front of me after 5 years that I haven't seen her.

"It's been a while Seidy." She said.
"Eomma ..." I said in disbelief.

(Flashback)

"Hello kids so this ist your new classmate you can introduce yourself."
"Annyeonghaseo jeuneun Kim Namjoon imnida. Naneun 19 sal-ibnida."
" That's it ok good you can sit over there behind Seidy and Jennie."

He sat  down behind us  and the teacher started the lesson which was really borring and everyone was very happy when the lesson was done and we had a little break.

(Time skip lunch time)

Jennie and I were sitting next to each other at lunch and were just staring into the air when her boyfriend came over and set infront of us.

"Hey babe hey Seidy."
"Hey Jaebom."

We both said at the same time.

"Is everything ok with you guys you seem so bored."

"Ah yeah we are bored I mean we have math class after lunch. And what are you up to?"
"Jaebom?"

The three of us turned around seeing the new the student standing there.

"Namjoon? Ey long time not seen how you doing?"
"Yeah it has been long I'm great by the way what about you?"
"Yeah I'm fine thanks this is my girlfriend Jennie and her bestfriend Seidy."
"Hey I'm Jennie but can I ask from were you know each other?"
"Ehm yeah he was my neighbour and also my bestfriend from primary school."
"Ah ok."

Namjoon sat next to Jaebom and while they were talking about the old days and stuff me and Jennie were talking about what we should do on Saturday.