Part 9

It has been a couple of weeks that I had that talk with Namjoon on the rooftop and just remembering that moment makes me feel so embarrassed.
Right now I was sitting on the bed with Jennie and we were just talking and painting our nails.
"Jennie I need your help with something." I said after I've been trying to sort my mind out.
"Of course what's up?"
"Your dad is the head of the police isn't he?"
"Well yeah but what do you want from him?" She said confused.
"Can you ask him to find someone please it's really important."
"Yeah I can but who are you trying to find?"
"My dad..."
"Your dad I though he left you guys when you were young and you told me that you would never wanna meet him in your life."
"Yes I know I said that but I'm with one foot out of the house right now it won't take long until she kicks me out and before that I need to have a plan and maybe meeting him would actually I don't know what I want from him but I just need clarification before I move on with my life and leave both of them behind me."
"You can live here with me I mean we always dream about living together." She said all smiley trying to loosen up my mood.
"You are right but still something tells me I have to find him."
"Ok you know what I will talk to him tomorrow. Is there something else you want to talk to me about?" She said in a suspicious voice.
"No no there is nothing else why you got something to tell me?"
"No but you. I will just say Kim freaking Namjoon I have seen the way you act next to him and girl you flirting really hard."
"No we are not we are just friends." I said stuttering.
"Friends? Girl stop lying Jaebom already told me what happened between you two."
"What what did he say?"
"Well that you two kissed at the party he saw you and he asked Namjoon and he told him everything."
"Namjoon that snitch how could he I told him not to tell Jaebom  obviously you'd find out through him."
"Now come on why didn't you want me to know I mean we are best friends aren't we?" She said sounding kinda sad.
"We are but I was embarrassed that's why I thought you would laugh about me."
"Of course I will laugh about you but that's what I'm supposed to do but at the end of the day I will still be the one that shuts everybody down who wants to mess with you." She said proudly.
"You are right I'm sorry." I felt bad because she tells me everything and I tend to keep everything to myself even though I trust her it's sad that I always build a wall around me even around the person I call my sister.
"That's ok but now come on now how was it I mean the kiss?"
"Safe to say because it was my first kiss and I was drunk it was still the best kiss I can't imagine that there is someone in this world who kisses better than him. His soft lips ugh just thinking about it makes my whole body shiver."
"Damn girl that sound sexy but the real question now is would you do it again or not are there some feelings hidden for him or what?"

Thinking about what she just said I couldn't even asker her because I didn't what or how I was feeling.