Chapter 11: Cullens?

It's been three days since Bella left the note. She's still not home and it's 5 at night. 'What has she gotten herself into...?' I thought to myself, kind of worried. Charlie still wasn't home and I have a feeling he's going to freak out when he does get home. I'm home alone like I've been for the past 3 days. He's been working late a lot. I think he's trying to get his mind off of Bella. Nobody knows about Cameron. I guess he felt pretty guilty because he and his mom left town. Just got up and left. I'm glad, I don't know what I would do if I had to see him everyday. I was sitting on the couch watching Americas next top model until about 8, when I noticed how late it was I got up and went upstairs. 'I have a feeling neither Charlie nor Bella are going to be here anytime soon.' I thought. I got ready for bed and right before I drifted off to sleep I heard the door open. 'Hopefully that's Bella.' I thought. Then passed out.
---------------------------------------------NEXT DAY---------------------------------------------
I woke up at about 6 like usual. I got up and automatically looked into Bella's room. Like I have been doing every morning since she left. This time to my surprise she was actually there. I woke her up and said "It's 6 am, give me some answers." She looked confused for a second then got up. "I'll tell you at school." She said. I glared a little bit then left. 'Im just glad she's home...' I thought. I got ready and did my usual thing. When I was fully done it was 6:45. I went downstairs and made some toast. I ate it on the way out the door. When I got to school I looked for Bella because when I went to my car she was already gone. When I finally spotted her I couldn't believe my eyes. The Cullen's. I was going to go ask her what the hell was going on but I decided against it. I didn't want to see Jasper. Obviously he didn't want to see me either. I walked into the school and met up with Tara and Macy. "Hey girl!" Tara said running up to me. "Hey." I said still confused and in awe. Tara and Macy looked at me like we-know-something's-going-on-so-tell-us. I looked at them and said "Remember that Jasper guy I told you guys about?" They nodded. "Well he's back..." I said opening my locker. "Oh my." Tara says surprised. "What are you going to do?" Macy asked. "Nothing I guess." I said shrugging. They both looked at each other than back at me like seriously? "What? He obviously doesn't care about me, so why would I burden him any longer?" I said shrugging, it really hurt to say that. 'God I thought I was over him, what the hell! You can't like him anymore...' I thought walking away. After school I got up the courage to ask Bella why she left and everything. I walked over to the Cullen's. I tapped Bella on the shoulder and she turned. "So are you going to tell me why the hell you left? And why the hell you couldn't tell me at home?" She turned to Edward as if asking him a question with her eyes. He shook his head. She looked back at me. "I left because Alice called me and told me how depressed Edward was, so I went up there and we made up." I just stared at her for a second then turned and walked away. "What's wrong with that?" She yelled after me. I just flipped her off and kept walking. 'She worried me and Charlie to death for a guy?!???' I thought pissed off so bad you could probably see the steam coming out of my ears. She said something and I turned around because all I heard was Jasper. I walked a little closer and said "What did you just say?" She looked at me and said "I said you can't tell me you wouldn't do it for Jasper." I glared at her. "You know what? I would do it for Jasper, but I would also text my fucking family. Let them know I'm okay and alive. Charlie's been working over time for the past three days because your a bitch and couldn't send even one text!" I screamed at her. She looked down and I looked at Jasper. He had pain in his eyes. I turned and ran to my car. I got in and peeled out of the parking lot. 'Im going to kill her!' I thought while crying. When I got home I went in my room and cried and slept and wrote. Finally I went to bed, 'I haven't ate anything today' I thought. 'Oh well' I thought again. I fell asleep dreaming of Jasper.