a cursed fic that is thankfully short

It was a breezy and aesthetically pleasing Autumn evening in Halloween Town. There was a light rain falling over the Pumpkin King and his friend, Slenderman. The two were on the way to Jack's house while having some idle chit-chat. Out of nowhere, Slendy asks a question.

"I've got to tell you something."

"Oh? What is it?

"I...I-I love you, Jack-kun!"

The skeleton was speechless. The love of his life loved him back?! Slenderman wanted his Skellington peen?! That was happiest Jack has been in a while.

"I love you too, Slendy-senpai!"

"I can tell, hon. You seem... excited. Look down."

Jack blushed and gasped as he noticed a certain Johnson getting hard. "I-I have to go home!" Jack replied, feeling stares as he covered the area of embarrassment with his flannel. He began Naruto-running to his house while Slendy followed, levitating and t-posing.

"LEMME SMASH?!"

"LET ME GET MYSELF PREPARED FIRST, YOU PARCHED THOT!"

"YOU SEEM TO BE THE PARCHED THOT, BONER-KUN!"

"SH-SHUT UP, BAKA!"

Sooner than later, they were at Jack's doorstep. Jack and Slendy walked in, locking the door behind them. The two then walked into the Pumpkin King's room. They began to disrobe.

"Want to bottom, Jack?"

"Sure, senpai."

Slenderman first entered with one of his inky black tentacles. He wasn't going to give away his sweet cummies just yet. As he worked, he expected a moan. But, no... Jack was singing.

"In the - in the jungle, the mighty jungle..."

"The lion..." He sang along as he inserted his bolgy wolgy, "sleeps tonight!"

Soon after, the climax hit them in unison. "A WEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEE EEEEEE-WUMBA WAAAY!"

The final thrust... "A WEEMBA-WAY, A WEEMBA-WAY!"

Finally, the two passed out ('cause they're little bitches like that).