Louis Imagine/One-Shot

This one is for 'ShiveringSnowbell14' :) hope u like it love!!

~*~

Imagine:

You wake up to the sound of a loud crash in the kitchen, along with a muffled curse. You rub your eyes, pull back your duvet and look in the mirror. You pull your hair into a high pony, and clean your leftover makeup off your face from last night.

You walk in the kitchent to see what the loud crash was. You see your stripe-wearing boyfriend hovering over the stove with a spatula in hand. "Morning Lou" you say, taking in the smell of the pancakes he is making. Chocolate chip, your favorite. "Morning love"! he says, giving you a hug and kissing your cheek.

"im making your favorite", he says smiling.

"thanks babe"! you say, returning the smile.

You both sit down when its done and devour your pancakes. You finish your orange juice and go upstairs to take a shower. You strip yourself of your clothes and then step in the shower. The burning hot water feels good on your skin, and its just the way you like it. It is also waking youk up which is a plus.

You step out, and towel dry your hair, leaving it only a little bit damp. You then wrap another towel around your nude body and race to yours and louis' room. You pull on some light skinny jeans with a few rips, along with a white pink and blue jumper. You curl your hair in perfect ringlets and throw on a white beanie-type hat.

You go downstairs to see all the boys lounging around in the living room. The wii is out, and Zayn and Harry are fighting over who got the 4th controller. You roll your eyes at them, and go sit on louis' lap. He leans into you and whispers in your ear,"you look beautiful love".

you feel the heat rising to your cheeks as you whisper, "thanks Lou".

He nods and kisses you softly, you can feel him smile into it, which makes you smile as well.

"Oh get a room"! Niall jokes.

"He's MINE!!!" Harry yells, running over to your boyfriend and wrapping his arms around his stomach.

You just laugh, thinking of how this is just a normal day in the One Direction household.

~*~

HOPE U LIKED IT:) feedback would be really cool! cuz i wanna know what people think. i can take some constructive criticism sooo.. yeah please vote, and comment!

AND IF U WANT AN IMAGINE, FAN ME THEN REQUEST A 1D BOY/BOYS AND I WILL WRITE U ONE:)

thanks guys!!

<3

~MikaylaHoran~