Niall Imagine/OneShot

This ones for 'AbbySal'!! REMEMBER IF U WANT AN IMAGINE FAN ME THEN COMMENT A BOY:)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME FEEBACK:) THANKSS!! VOTEE AND STUFFS!!

~*~

You’re in the airport trying to not to miss your flight. You are going to LA to visit your best friend. You just got out of security and your rushing through the crowds of people, lugging your suitcase behind you. You are almost to your gate when someone bumps into you. The next thing you know you are on the ground rubbing your head, discovering there is a big egg on the back of it.

“owwwwww…” you groan, trying to get up, but you lose balance. But a pair of strong arms wrap around your waist and save you from falling on the cold, tiled floor.

“Are you ok? I am so sorry love this is all my fault’ A boy says, his irish accent thick and very noticeable.

“yeah, I think im ok.” “I should have been watching where I was going”.

“well im glad youre ok” He says.

I finally look up at him.

Omg. It is niall from one direction.

You get lost in his deep blue orbs and he smirks, noticing you are staring at him.

Snapping out of it, you say “I better get going.” “don’t wanna miss my flight and all…”

“Can I at least know your name first?

“its Abby” I say smiling.

“Im Niall.”

“I know who you are” I grin.

“You’re a fan yeah?”

“yeah.” You say, your grin growing larger.

“Do you have a twitter,Abby?”

“Yes. Why?”

“Here, write it down. I want to be able to get hold of you again.”

“Ok.” You say writing down your twitter name on the small piece of paper he had given you.

 “Thanks”

“your welcome” he whispers, his lips brushing up against your ear, sending tingles down your spine.

“Bye Niall.”

“Bye Abby” he says, and walks away.

*LATER ON*

Your phone beeps, signaling a new mention on twitter.

You check it and your heart stops, and butterflies fly around in your stomach.

@NiallOfficial- Met a really cool girl today. Hopefully we can hang out sometime? @AbbySal J xx

You reply saying:

@AbbySal- Id love to(: @NiallOfficial

~*~

I HOPE U LIKED IT BABE:)xx

COMMENT AND VOTE AND STUFF PLEASEEE!!:)

~mikaylahoran<3