Niall Imagine/OneShot

This one is for 'bitchessbehatinn' HOPE U LIKE IT!:)

IF U WANT AN IMAGINE, FAN ME THEN COMMENT A BOY:)

COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND VOTE:)

~*~

You walk down the crowded streets of London holding hands with your boyfriend Niall. It was about 8:00 at night and you were on your way back to the boys’ apartment.

‘Come on Alice! I wanna show you something!’ he says running off.

‘Niall wait!’ you say chasing after him.

He disappears over a hill and you start to run faster. You see him duck behind some bushes so you follow him. You come out from the other side of the bushes to see a perfect view of the sunset. The sky is a canvas of pinks, oranges, and purples and your taken away by its beauty.

‘Niall! This is beautiful! How did you find this place?’

‘Running away from paparazzi. I’ve never shown anybody this place before.’

‘Well I feel special then!’ you say with a smile dancing across your lips.

‘You are special alice..’ he says. You blush and he chuckles, kissing your lips sweetly.

You sit on his lap and watch the sunset, as he sings you your favorite love song.

~*~

sorry its so short!! but i hope u liked it anyway:))

COMMENT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! AND VOTE TOO:) byeeee!!

~mikaylahoran<3