The patient pt 1 -Connor Rhodes

Dr. Rhodes stood leaning on a desk he'd just preformed a very difficult surgery on a patient and just wanted to go home and rest but first he had to talk to his fiancée y/n.

He was about to head downstairs and grab his stuff and see where y/n was when April ran up to him
"April?"
"You need to come right now a patient is trying to kill y/n" was all she said and his heart stopped. This couldn't be happening.
"Take me to there right now!" Anger now consuming him.
"Of course follow me" April said and began running and as they got closer they heard both doctors and patients pleading with what seemed to be a man to not hurt her.
They finally made it and then he saw a patient holding up a scalpel to y/n's throat. He locked eyes with y/n and she mounted help as a tear ran down her cheek.
"Let her go bud what did she do to you huh?" Dr. Charles tried to get through to the patient.

"This bitch tried to hook me up with all these tubes and she even tried to drug me!" The patient said as he put the scalpel to her throat drawing blood.
This made Dr.Rhodes blood boil all he wanted to do was to kill that man right there and then.

"I'll slit her throat if you guys don't back off and if any of you call the police she's screwed ok?"
People began moving away form the scene but then the police showed up.
"I told you guys not to call them" The patient said just as he slit her throat. Everything started going in slow motion after that. The blood was gushing out and y/n fell to the floor. And the patient tried to run away but got captured.
All Dr.Rhodes could see at the moment was all the blood but soon his medical brain kicked in and he went in to action.
He carried her in to treatment 5 and started to try stopping the bleeding. Fortunately she still had a pulse but was unconscious.
"We need to get her up to the oar right now or she'll die" Dr. Choi said as he contacted them telling them that they were on their way.
"I'll do it" Dr. Rhodes said and began following them upstairs.
"No your not operating not in the state your in" Dr. Choi said stepping in to the elevator.

As the doors closed Dr. Rhodes began crying he couldn't lose her he should be the one being operated on right now not her.
"Hey she's gonna make it she's tough" Dr. Rhodes looked up and saw dr. Charles.
" I should have been there and protected her and not just stood there I'm so stupid"
"No it's not your fault it was that mans fault and it's our fault for not seeing it in time there is nothing you could've done ok"
Dr. Rhodes nodded and took dr. Charles hand and stood up.
"Look at me she'll be fine I know it" Dr. Charles said and they sat down and started the long wait.

Hii y'all this is my first one short here so sorry for any spelling mistakes it's not proofread. And btw a part 2 is coming out soon I promise. And sorry it's so short

And please send or leave suggestions in the comments.