Ur adorable

(Micheal)
The whole ride to L.A yanna was in her phone laughing and smiling. I started to get a lil jealous.
"What the Fuck is so funny" I said.
"Oh some picture" She said still laughing.
"Let me see the fuckn picture" I said.
"Mikey ur driving" She said.
"So Fuckn what let me see the picture" I said.
"Mikey shut up and drive God.!" She yelled.
Mikahh started crying and screaming.
"Now look what u fuckn did, dumb ass" I said.
"What ever" She said climbing in the back with mikahh She instantly stopped crying. Stupid dumb ass bitch I thought to myself then I looked over and realized She left her phone up here I grabbed it and She had a message so I read it.
August: lmao yanna ur so funny.
I was pissed off to the thought of her texting some otha nigga Hell nah I shoved her phone in my pocket and continued to drive ima kill her and this nigga.
(August)
I really like yanna she's so funny and gorgeous and at that She can dance.
I can't wait to chill wit her.
(Chris)
I was getting tired of honey saying drive slower, drive more careful, don't forget the twins could get motion sick. I was so ready for her to shut the fuck up. I couldn't wait to get to L.A This model name karruechue
kept calling me I wonder what it was about oh yea next week rihanna is finally letting me see my son romeo I can't wait I haven't seen him in 4 months and that's bad but its hard with him living in L.A but Im juss scared to tell hone I told yanna last week and She was surprised She said she would kill ty if that happened to her. Lets juss hope honey doesn't kill me.
(Yanna)
We arrived at the house we bought yesterday it was big it had a nice pool area it had 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Me and Mikey shared the master bedroom and mikahh had the one closest to ours.
I got the car and got mikahh out I was looking for my phone but I couldn't find it.
"Hey micheal did u see my phone" I said.
He didn't even answer me he juss took mikahh from me and went inside.
I rolled my eyes here we fuckn go. Then u went inside.
Everything was already decorated it was nice.
Mikahh's room was decorated in minnie mouse.
Me and mikey's was casual.
I went in the walk in closet it already had new clothes in it pretty good stevenson I thought to myself.
Then he walked in the room and put mikahh on the bed.
"Chris nem Want us to go to club tonight" he said not making eye contact with me. I was thinking why was he mad at me but I couldnt figure it out.
" I hired a babysitter for mikahh" he added.
"Baby are u okay" I asked.
"Micheal to u" he said leaving out the room.
I juss started to Get ready I put on a blue and black shirt that said blessed then I put on some black skinny jeans and some white adida Somas I straightened my hair and want downstairs mikey was already dressed and some girl I'M guessing was the babysitter was talking to Micheal.
"U ready" he said.
"Yea" I said.
Then we went to this club called Flexx honey Chris heather and trell was already there.
"Letss turnn upp bitchess" honey said grabbing me and Heathers arms.
"Yanna don't do no stupid shit" micheal said.
I didn't even have time to say anything back because honey pulled me I looked back to see him Chris and trell sitting close by smokin and watchin us.
Freak my shit by the new boyz was on. Me honey and heather was dancin and singin along. This song was kinda old but shit It had us turnt up.
"I Loveeee u hoess" honey said dancing still.
"I lovee u too bitch" I said.
"I love u more dike" heather said. I started laughing to hard she always gotta say some weird shit. We was dancing for about 3 hours so many songs came on.
Then tell em by rich gang came on that was my shitttt I went over and grabbed mikey and started to dance with him but for some reason he juss stood there and looked at me.
"Baby What's wrong" I said putting my arms around his neck.
"Nothing I'M juss really tired" he said.
Then I turned around and started dancing on him and he was finally dancing too.
Honey was dancing with Chris and heather was dancing with trell.
I was having so much fun.
Then what you do to me by lik durk came on and this was the shit. I turned around and put my arms around mikey's neck and he put his around my hips.
Then I kissed him and he pinched my cheek.
"Ur adorable" he said.
"Fuck u"I said laughing.
"let's go home ma" he said.
"Okay" I said leaving.
When we all got outside I told hone to take a picture of me and ty. It was cute.
I love this man so much of me love him but for some reason the other parts is calling august's name.
***********************************************
Heyy.!!! So how do u likee ittt.!!! Should I keep going.!!!!!!!!!!!
Yanna is gonna get her self In troublee.! Btw the picture is the picture yanna and tyga took that night.!! They're cute right.!!
#comment
#vote
#share