Gone all Gone

***3 months later***
(Chris)
Today is yanna's house warming party.
She juss recently got out of a coma a week ago. She took a whole fuckn bottle of pills because of Heathers death everybody's been down all the kids started walking and talking but I feel bad because out of all the words mikahh has said she hasn't said mom or nothing in the term.
Ty's baby mama comes around once and a while I told him to get a DNA test as soon as possible but she's only 5 months pregnant he has 4 months to wait I juss published my new album X.
Everything is going great well we all try to act lips it but everyone is broken about heather.
I pulled up to yanna's house and the first car I spotted was rihanna's by heart was beating out of my chest and honey noticed it.
"What's wrong baby" she said grabbing my hand.
"Uh nothin baby let's go" I said grabbing caleb out the car while she grabbed Carter.
I went inside and everyone was having a good time dancing to the music and  sipping on their drinks I put Caleb down to okay and went into the kitchen where yanna and ty were talking I never forgave him for hurting my sister and I don't think I ever will.
"Hey" I said to them.
"Hey" she said softly and looked down.
"What's wrong" I whispered to her.
"Nothing I juss feel really light headed" she said to me.
"I love u" I said to her.
"I love u more bebo" she said.
Ty had mikahh In his hands and yanna was playing with her I smiled at them and went to find honey before rihanna did.
I was searching everyone but I couldn't find her and I finally spotted her.
"Honey" me and Rihanna said at the Same Time.
"Hey and Hey baby" she laughed.
"I-we have something to tell u" i said going on to yannas back patio.
"What is it" she said sitting down.
"Romeo c'mere baby" rihanna said.
"This is romeo" i said.
"Ok" she said.
"Romeo is my son" i said.
Tears started to fill her eyes i know i should have told her sooner but i didnt and now i thought it was to late.
Because it was.
"Why didn't u tell me" she said.
"I don't know I was scared I couldn't" I said.
She didn't even say a word to me or Rihanna she juss went back to the party.
I had big news to tell everyone and I juss wanted to get it out and over with.
"Can I have everyone's attention" I said.
Every crowded around me and my heart dropped because I never thought I would be the one saying this.
"I-im in stage 2 of cancer" I said.
I saw tears filling everybody's eyes and I couldn't even take the pain of telling my family this.
(Yanna)
I-im in stage 2 of cancer" Chris said.
My heart immediately stopped and I couldn't even take the pain I broke down in tears and I couldn't even control anything everything in my life was going wrong and I couldn't fix it.
I ran over to Chris and hugged him with all my heart and the love I had in me.
"I love u Chris" I said crying.
Everyone was crying this wasn't even a house anymore it was the place my brother my vestries my everything told me he was diagnosed with cancer.
I heard honey crying and screaming.
I looked at micheal and he was sitting down with his head in his hands.
Trell was still trying to aink in the news like it was unbelievable because it was.
Then I looked around.
"Chris I can't do this with out u" I said my voice was cracking.
"Yanna it's to late for me but it's not for u babygirl" he said kissing my forehead.
"Chris u dont get it i cant be here knowing my brother is gone and I can't call him to ask him anything anymore I can't kiss him and tell him I love him I can't go shopping with him none of that because in a couple months he's gonna be gone all gone" I said crying
"i know babygirl im sorry keep it in gods hands C'Mon u my lil thug remember.? Thug it out" he said smiling.
I laughed a little and stared at him my beautiful bebo is going to be gone all gone.
That night I couldn't even sleep in that house I went to stay with mikahh and Micheal and as we were leaving that house all that was running threw my head was this isn't a house it's the place my brother told me he was diagnosed With cancer.
************************************************
Hey guys...
I know crazy..
I'M sorry but this next chapter ur going to cry I swear to u.!!
Love u babies.!!
#comment
#vote
#share