Started!!

I told my twin that I was doing it! And he was supporting!! I was so happy he was supporting! He also wanted to be part of the mythical community, too. He's still deciding what, though. I just think he needs to be very very careful with his decision because (no offense to him but) he's not very good at keeping commitments.
But anyway I started subliminals! I am happy about my plan. I also have to start defense things. So here is my official plan that y'all can do if you want:
1. Do the mind power subliminal I made. (My channel is Subliminal Spirit)
2. Memorize all the defense and fighting techniques from a wattpad called "A Mythical's Guide To Fighting Techniques" for Okamis. I screenshotted them and put them in my notes for when I have bad WiFi.
3. Start meditation and visualization.
4. Start the shifting sub (either the one I made or the one on the channel Therian Subliminals)
5. Look for pinpoints around my neighborhood where a hunter would be most likely to start fighting or capturing.
6. Memorize those points and try to avoid them as much as possible.
7. Get medical/saftey bag ready (Just in case there's a hunter after me and I have to run).
8. Memorize the codes I found from images and wattpad (I'll put that in a different chapter)
9. Start working out.
10. Start practicing the fighting techniques.
11. Start growing claws/fangs/tail/wolf ears.
12. If haven't already found a pack, mainly focus on finding a pack.

Of course the process will take a lot of time and commitment but I am 100% ready to start with step 1. :)