000

edited

"Summer, where are you?" Ted questioned as he looked around spawn for his sisters character. "Like I fucking know! I went through some nether shit and then down some halls," Summer said as she wandered around a persons base, a large obsidian penis sat on a pond in front of her and she was confused to say the least.

"What's your chat saying?" Ted asked, going into the large nether portal.

SCHALTTS BASe OM

SJES JUST STARING AT THE DICK LMFAO

HOW'D SHE GET TO SCHLATTS BASE?

"Uh, sh- Schlatt...Schlatte?" Summer read out confused "how in the fuck did you get to his base?" Ted questions as he begins making his way to his base.

"I have no idea"

After more searching and loosing Summer, the two settled back at spawn. There a large yellow coin caught her eye "what's the coin?" Summer asked as she went to the statue "Jschlatt owns a business called Schlatt and co. They make business deals with others getting them to buy a Schlatt coin for diamonds, a crypto currency" Ted explained.

"Oh, competition" Summer smirked, she had the idea of starting her own uprising and the idea of a competitor excited her. Summer heard the ring saying someone joined their discord call but she paid it no mind "Plan summer coin is going to swallow Schlatt and co. whole. Watch." She nodded.

Suddenly a booming, grainy and distorted voice yelled out "WHAT DID YOU JUST STAY?"

"Oh god Schlatt's here"