008

[Stop clowning me for my opinion that 51 degrees is cold 😭 it would be cold San Diego 😭😭]

Summer woke up slowly. Nothing, in particular, had woke her but instead pure fulfillment of sleep and energy. It wasn't common, actually, she hadn't woken up like that in a long time.

She was still wrapped in Schlatt's arms, not that she minded, she felt warm and safe. She looked up carefully so as to not hit Schlatt with her head. He was still fast asleep. If it weren't for the strong urge to use the bathroom, she would have laid there forever.

Summer slowly removed herself from Schlatt and made her way to the bathroom quietly. She heard a few quiet voices talking but nothing more which made her assume not everyone was awake and so it wasn't too late in the day yet.

She used the bathroom and washed her face with cold water to wake herself up. Summer left the bathroom and went into the living room, there the voices were finally revealed, it was Carson, Cooper and Noah.

"Good morning," she said, her voice quiet and raspy from sleep.

The boys greeted her back and talked about the plans for today, Summer listened quietly and gathered her clothes for the day.

"Where'd you sleep last night, Summer?" Noah asked, "I woke up from Travis' booming snores and suddenly I had the couch to myself," he chuckled.

"I took a walk then Schlatt offered me a spot since you took the space up," she said and shrugged.

"Did you wear a condom?" Cooper joked. Summer rolled her eyes then stopped for a minute, processing what he said.

"Did you- what?" She questioned and looked at him confused.

"Dude don't even question me, I'm having an intelligence debuff today" he laughed and shook his head.

Summer chuckled lightly. "Well I'm gonna go change and get ready," she said as she walked backwards to the bathroom.

"Oh shit watch out," Noah called out. Before Summer could react, she knocked into someone and she spun on her heel to see Joko with a surprised and tired look on his face.

"Oh damn, my bad," she apologized. Joko shrugged.

"It's chill," he chuckled, bringing her in for a small, side hug. Summer turned around to avoid any more incidents and made her way to the bathroom.

After Summer got changed she called Amanda in for makeup help where they talked and Amanda did Summer's make up. They hadn't really met before this but she was the only other girl in the house and she felt comfortable enough around her.

"You're welcome by the way," she said and gave Summer a knowing look. Summer gave her a confused one back

"What?" She asked.

"I passed by Schlatt's room last night and saw you two, I closed the door to prevent anyone from knowing," she said and screwed the cap of her blush closed.

"Holy shit, thank you," Summer said in relief, she didn't think she could handle the boys seeing her and Schlatt and making fun of it.