002

edited

[TO THOSE WHO VOTED, COMMENTED, AND PUT THIS STORY ON READING LISTS,

THANK YOU! IT HONESTLY MAKES ME SO HAPPY TO SEE ALL OF YOU ENJOYING THIS SO FAR]

"Sometimes I regret letting you meet them entirely, Schlatt specifically" Ted said, leaning on the counter Summer sat on top of.

It had been a few months and Schlatt and Summers friendship had only grown more, even bleeding into talking outside of streaming. They enjoyed each other's company and humor so it was inevitable they'd become friends so quick.

"I don't"

Summer grinned and looked up from her phone where she, ironically enough, was texting Schlatt. Or "Schlitt" as she named him on her contacts.

"I know you don't" Ted paused to chuckle "But I don't think it's a good thing that you're so close to a person you haven't even seen the face of." He continued, turning his tall figure to have his back leaning against the counter before pushing himself onto it, making summer scoot to give him a bit more room to sit.

"I'd like to name the many people you don't know the face of and are friends with" Summer scoffed, she wasn't upset but did feel that this conversation was unfair already. "Yeah but when's the last time I sat and talked about one of those friends for a solid hour?" Ted shot back, Summer blushed "I was just talking about the stream we had, it was funny and I didn't upload the VOD to it yet so..." She said defensively. "I just- Don't want you getting hurt, I don't know Schlatt that well so I don't know if he's like that one kid from your 8th grade dance" Ted shrugged.

Thomas was Summers 8th grade boy of choice to go to the dance with. It was one of the rare times Summer agreed to wear a dress and the boy stood her up for some girl who had... matured earlier than her... It crushed Summer and killed her confidence in the prime time of puberty.

"That was years ago, I highly doubt Schlatt's a squeaky voiced kid going through puberty and will see a girl with bigger boobs than me and go 'aWOOGA'" Summer and Ted laughed.

Suddenly the front door of Ted's house swung open and in came a tired Madi. Her face lit up when she saw Summer "Sunny!" She called out and dropped her phone and keys onto the couch before running to Summer. Summer jumped off the counter and met her in a hug "I was wondering when you'd come back" She smiled and pulled away from the hug "I got popular and my viewers demanded" Summer said and backed up to sit on the counter again.

"Ted go grab food while me and Madi talk" Summer directed, nudging her brother and climbed down from the counter again. "What if I wanna gossip too?" Ted pouted, following summers actions and getting off the counter. "You can gossip when you contribute with food" Summer said and let him greet and say bye to Madi before lightly pushing him towards the front door.

Once he was out, Summer turned to Madi and smiled, quickly pulling her into her and Teds room, beginning to talk as they walked.

"So there's this boy"

"I've heard"

Summer had gushed about Schlatt for the entire time, telling how much she liked certain things about him and all the funny moments they've had.

"So what I'm hearing is you have a crush on him?" Madi said, raising an eyebrow in amusement. "What?! No... I just... admire the cute things he does." Summer defended and fiddled with the hem of her shirt. "Ah, so a crush" She chuckled "Crush, admiration- whatever. The point is I'm having all these feelings for a person I haven't seen the face of. All I can base things off of is his voice, personality and pictures of Logan from Big Time Rush, who ever he gets the 'Whats poppin' videos from, and a Minecraft skin." She said, pushing her left hands fingers back with her right hands fingers as she listed them.

"Maybe that's all you need for right now, and that's probably exactly how he feels, minus the Logan and 'whats poppin' dude" She chuckled. "Maybe your right" Summer said and slumped her shoulders down, furrowing her eyebrows. "But- that doesn't mean give up hope. Ted said him, you and a bunch of people from the server were starting some podcast group?" Madi questioned. It hadn't been brought up much but Summer did remember talking about the idea, a podcast, nobody had to see her face so she thought the idea was great, ideal even.

"Yeah, why?"

"Do I have to spell it out for you? Schlatt'll probably be in that! More time with him, warm up to each other enough to face reveal, but like, only between you and him." Madi explained. Summer dragged her tongue on the inside of her cheek and slid one of her many rings on and off of her fingers, a nervous habit she picked up when she got the jewelry. "Madi you're one smart mother fucker" She breathed out and looked up to the girl who was looking back with a cocky grin "I know I am" She said and got up "Any who, I'm thirsty, want a drink?" She asked and went to the door, and opened it. Teds tall figure stumbled in, making it obvious he was listening in.

"Eavesdropping is rude, ya'know?" Summer smirked as she got up herself. "Well talking behind someones back is rude, ya'know?" Ted retorted and gave a look to Summer. His sister only rolled her eyes mumbling a "touche'" before pushing past him to see whatever food he got.

"If I'm allowed to gossip now, I have a few words to say about what you two were talking about"

"Oh I know, Ted, you've said a ear full of them to me earlier."

[WOWIE OKAY IM NOT SLEEPING TONIGHT SO ILL PROBABLY HAVE A MASS WRITING SPREE DEPENDING ON HOW I FEEL]

[THANK YOU FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING, I PERSONALLY NEVER LIKED GHOST READERS AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I GOT ACTUAL GOOD COMMENTS! SORRY FOR MAKING THIS LAST BIT LONGER THAN NEEDED I JUST REALLY WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU AGAIN LMAO]